• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLB The Show 16 doesn't have Ron Roenicke as 3rd base coach

I've played since Eric Chavez was on the cover back when it was 989 my friend. Nice try though.

And if you want an actual conversation, my gripe is the lack of depth in RTTS. It's been that way for at least the last 3-4 years. The last thing I remember being really positive was the removal of goals. I still find the reduced manager interactions and complete absence of ways to spend your salary really kill the game mode. I've given up on the watered down franchise mode entirely.

If any of this has changed then I might be interested.

It's a frustrating series if you've been dropping $60 a year for minimal improvements. I'm personally going to pass until it drops in price.

It's still the very best baseball vg series around, and it's not even close. 

Edited by failos

I havent bought it in a few years. Used to love it, but i guess in my old age video games dont do it for me.like they used to. But the last time i played it (2012?) It did seem like it was just being updated roster wise. Great game, but felt the same every year. The players looked kind of generic, imo, the uniforms always seemed off and i always thought the AI fielding was ridiculous. Guys performing crouching tiger catch, turn and throws.

Id like to play the newest one just to check it out, but i know ill spend money on it, play if for an hour or so that day, intend to play it again after but never will.

I have a few sealed ps3 games from 3 years ago if anyone wants them for a beer.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show/

That site has everything you need to know about the game.

Here is one of the many reviews of the game

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/169535402/mlb-the-show-16-video-game-review

show-features-list-1024x576.jpglittlethings-1024x576.jpgtheshow2-1024x576.jpg24954395664_08c2ccabea.jpgmlb-the-show-16-features.png

Here is a new DD mode called conquestconquest-620x349.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Do I really have to do all the work for all the doubters?  You can't google these things yourselves?

Edited by beatlesrule