• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This is just crap

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/secret-service-no-guns-allowed-republican-national-convention-n546926

Now we are holding more patriots down and taking away more second amendment rights.  I think they need a piano and a few poker tables and some girls named miss Kitty and Dixie and fire away into the roof all they want. Damn Libtards taking away our God given rights again. 

I was excited about a convention allowing open carry where they attempt to steal the nomination from Trump...that just had all the makings of a good time

I know I bring up people in Texas I have met but it is what it is and they do say some weird shit.  This guy said if Trump is not the nominee there will be blood in the streets.  I don't want to see anyone hurt but at the same time I think some of these people just need to get it over with already. 

Billy Bob will be on the prowl and likely just shoot Randy Joe anyway.  Sounds like a win/win to me.