• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Capital Building, White House on Lockdown... Reports of Shots Fired

Couple of points from that article. First, its weird that a bus driver wasnt able to convince a teenage girl to marry him with the suave pick up of "ive noticed youre getting fat".

And second, andrew jackson, the president, surviving an assassination attempt then beating the shit out of the guy with a cane is badass. I cant really think of one president or runner up recently who i could see doing that. Maybe trump, if you take away the assassination part.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Angels N Skins said:

Barry is OK. He was golfing today.

one of the few weekends he wasn't in LA with his hand out? oh wait, he only causes more gridlock during the week, not the weekends. don't i feel silly!