• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump makes wild threat to 'spill the beans' on Cruz's wife

• 2 weeks later...

Donald and his team had no idea how the process worked...hell, I don't think most people did (I know I didn't). Turns out the selection of delegates in most cases is different than the election results, so Trump could win 70 percent of the delegates, or even all of the delegates, but that doesn't necessarily mean those are people who support him. State parties elect delegates to go, and they are bound to a specific candidate...for the first round of voting (sometimes it's second round). After that it is pretty much a free for all. So, a Cruz supporter gets slated as a delegate for Trump, votes Trump (or Kasich), and then if Trump doesn't win the delegate is free to switch their vote.

That's why he's crying right now...he's figured out he had no idea how the process works and if he can't win on the first ballot he's not winning.

I kind of feel bad for all of the television production companies producing shows for release in the late summer through the fall.  No one is going to watch them.  This thing is going to end up being like the OJ trial.  Everyone will tune in to watch the goat rodeo.  

giphy.gif

That's why he's crying right now...he's figured out he had no idea how the process works and if he can't win on the first ballot he's not winning.

I think he is preemptively trying to sway public opinion against a back room deal where a candidate not currently running is selected. Certainly there is a group of Republicans outside Trump supporters who would be against selecting a candidate in such a manner. Not sure how large though. Not sure how successful he can be trying to convince RNC leadership to listen outside their own interests. God knows though I struggle each and every day to figure out his endgame.

Silly city folk, that's not a goat.

laugh...yeah, I figured that out. Could have sworn they had the kids riding goats but nope, it was sheep. Some of those kids got the crap kicked out of them.

Wasn't as fascinating as the drag he woman behind your horse contest though. That was a flippin trip

S9QCOPu.jpg

I think he is preemptively trying to sway public opinion against a back room deal where a candidate not currently running is selected. Certainly there is a group of Republicans outside Trump supporters who would be against selecting a candidate in such a manner. Not sure how large though. Not sure how successful he can be trying to convince RNC leadership to listen outside their own interests. God knows though I struggle each and every day to figure out his endgame.

I'm not sure he has to sway public opinion against that...and I would expect when they do steal the nomination from him it probably kills the current process and moves us towards a group of regional primaries. You find the opposite on the Democratic side, where Sanders supporters have no idea how votes actually work and assume because he has won very undemocratic caucuses it means that losing to Hillary by 2.7 million votes so far doesn't actually mean anything and shouldn't matter. This whole process is convoluted and cluster ****.

For the Republicans...they might have to push this idea just to keep their party together.