• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump makes wild threat to 'spill the beans' on Cruz's wife

I think a lot of blacks will vote for him due to his border policy. A large quantity of jobs that the black population used to fill have been taken over by lower paid illegal immigrants.

Gotcha. It's an interesting point but I'm not sure they'll be thinking about it in that term. I personally don't think he can reverse the damage caused by his rhetoric. The blacks are well aware of the number of white supremacy groups supporting Trump. I actually think Hillary will win the black vote by the similar margin as we saw in the previous two elections. Obviously blacks tend to vote democratic and they're especially supportive of Hillary because she served in the Obama Administration. At this point, Trump's best strategy is to keep going for broke and promise to make America white again.

I think when you consider how well African Americans have it under Obama and how well they've succeeded in major metro areas under local democratic governments for decades, it really is a no brainer.

Edited by Adam

I think when you consider how well African Americans have it under Obama and how well they've succeeded in major metro areas under local democratic governments for decades, it really is a no brainer.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/trump-and-the-black-vote/

"Trump said a recent poll showed 25 percent of blacks support him in a hypothetical race against Hillary Clinton. That “recent poll" is actually from September. Six recent polls, all taken in February, show his support ranges from 4 percent to 12 percent."

And that was before black lives matter was on his ass. His reluctance to disavow David Duke really stirred up the hornet's nest. To them it pretty much is a no brainer.

Stay the course.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/trump-and-the-black-vote/

"Trump said a recent poll showed 25 percent of blacks support him in a hypothetical race against Hillary Clinton. That “recent poll" is actually from September. Six recent polls, all taken in February, show his support ranges from 4 percent to 12 percent."

And that was before black lives matter was on his ass. His reluctance to disavow David Duke really stirred up the hornet's nest. To them it pretty much is a no brainer.

I think the Black vote is a great illustration as to how stupid the GOP has been over the years. Socially, they're pretty much in line. Blacks (voters) aren't really fans of the gay and they love Jesus.

If the GOP made a concerted effort to cozy up to Blacks from a compassion standpoint and offer some legitimate concern for their place in the economy they could pick off some voters.

Al and Jesse seem to be trotted out far more often by people trying to discredit black causes than they are by actual blacks with causes. Maybe time to update our stereotype.

I missed the boat by not developing my "Where are Al and Jesse?" app.  Which would be used exclusively by white people.

I missed the boat by not developing my "Where are Al and Jesse?" app.  Which would be used exclusively by white people.

There goes Glen again saying all blacks are poor and can't afford cell phones, tablets or PCs. That's so incredibly naive.

They can steal them.

You racist