• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Otto Warmbier

Blarg, any chance you remember thaisdad from the old board. Back in the jack daly, victorious ghost days?

Anyway, i talked to him offline a few times. He sent me some stuff to back up that ge was who he said he was. I had just left the military and we floated the idea back and forth of doing security contract work with the company he was with pruor to me getting hired LEO. Anyways, he had been all over the world, govt work. He told me NK was vy far and away the most poverty striken thing he had ever seen. The two things i remember him saying was that it was very common to see trees with no bark, because people eat it. And kids as old as 8 or 9 that couldnt walk. Dont remember the explaination for that, but i want to say malnutrition.

dude is an idiot but obviously the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

We should sentence people to hard labor instead of jail time.  Could use them to improve our infrastructure.

Makes some sense but then on the other hand I don't want to drive on a road they worked on. 

Honestly, anyone that feels compelled to travel to North Korea is an idiot of extraordinary measure.

This. At some point, this is a matter of Darwinism. It isn't hard to stay out of a North Korean prison.

I'd like to see the U.S. assassinate Kim Jong Poon. I know it is technically against some foreign convention or something, but really WTF would the world do if we dropped a couple hundred smart bombs in and around YongYang. It'd be a good closing move for Obama on his way out.

This. At some point, this is a matter of Darwinism. It isn't hard to stay out of a North Korean prison.

I'd like to see the U.S. assassinate Kim Jong Poon. I know it is technically against some foreign convention or something, but really WTF would the world do if we dropped a couple hundred smart bombs in and around YongYang. It'd be a good closing move for Obama on his way out.

Did North Korea just make Phil great again?