• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

"As a pitcher, I'd be pretty upset," Trout said.

ABC

Pujols and Trout don't have a problem if Rodney shoots his arrow into the sky after a save. But that day Rodney decided to insult the entire Angels dugout with a **** you shot. It was not a simple gotcha from the mound to a particular batter or post game celebration, it was a personal insult directed to the entire team, shooting his imaginary arrow into the dugout. Rodney stumbled over his own dick trying to make excuses for his actions in the 8th after the game but no one bought it. He acted like an asshole and got served.

Let's look at science and physics for a second;

Your skill makes contact but there is a lot of luck involved in getting a base hit. So yes, it's always been disrespectful to show up the pitcher. You're supposed to be grateful and chug down the line. You can be the best hitter in the world and it still takes a LITTLE luck

Very contradictory statement.

One of the best 9 th innings ever.

Oh shit this is the thread you were talking about? Where the hell did you post it? I barely even check any of the the others boards. 

EDIT: And whoever calls Mike Trout a hypocrite for the bow and arrow thing needs to have their head checked. 

Edited by laagamer

Pujols and Trout don't have a problem if Rodney shoots his arrow into the sky after a save. But that day Rodney decided to insult the entire Angels dugout with a **** you shot. It was not a simple gotcha from the mound to a particular batter or post game celebration, it was a personal insult directed to the entire team, shooting his imaginary arrow into the dugout. Rodney stumbled over his own dick trying to make excuses for his actions in the 8th after the game but no one bought it. He acted like an asshole and got served.

It's still a Monkey see, Monkey do moment.

being emotional and excited with your teammates does not have to include showboating and degrading and/or showing up your opponent.  

if you relish in someone else's defeat as opposed to your own victory then you're a douche.  

Isn't the difference usually pretty obvious?  

being emotional and excited with your teammates does not have to include showboating and degrading and/or showing up your opponent.  

if you relish in someone else's defeat as opposed to your own victory then you're a douche.  

Isn't the difference usually pretty obvious?  

That would be more my style but different types of people makes the world a more interesting place.

There's also a big difference between celebrating in October versus staring down a pitcher when you hit a home run in the 7th inning of a game in the middle of a season.

why?

That moment might be just as intense. I don't want players mailing in the regular season like the NBA does.

Nor should I act differently.

Just gotta let people be themselves.

to what extent?  

do we let people on AW post whatever they want whenever they want?  of course not.  

It's situation specific.  

I'm all for social evolution, but have respect for one another.  

there is a baseline for how people should treat one another as humans regardless of social and cultural context.  

so no, not everyone gets to be every part of themselves in every social situation every time.