• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What "political" shows do you listen to/watch?

Glen

I don't like his M-F show. His jokes fall flat and he's way too pragmatic politically. However, I love Handel on The Law. He's great.

Handel on the Law is indeed great but I rarely get to listen to it.

I'm with cezero on this one, at this point news is nothing more than infotainment. If I do turn on a political show, I usually shut it off within 10 to 15 minutes. Even "my guys" are dumbasses.

I will catch Oliver or the Daily Show (still not sure about Noah) on a fairly regular basis. I don't consider those political shows, but I can see how others might.

I'm with cezero on this one, at this point news is nothing more than infotainment. If I do turn on a political show, I usually shut it off within 10 to 15 minutes. Even "my guys" are dumbasses.

I will catch Oliver or the Daily Show (still not sure about Noah) on a fairly regular basis. I don't consider those political shows, but I can see how others might.

I don't mind watching Oliver, even when I disagree with him at least it is intelligent and funny.  Quite honestly, he might be the only "news" show I ever watch.

It will probably come across as no surprise that I really enjoy Bill Maher's show. I agree with him on most things, although not all, but it is a terrific show.

I listen to NPR in the car, sometimes will watch John Oliver, and sometimes MSNBC - although their Hillary bias drives me crazy. But I like Chris Hayes. I also watch the Young Turks somewhat frequently.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Damn that liberal Leo DiCaprio, caring about the environment. What is he thinking, selling his liberal propaganda?

Doesn't that guy also fly around in a private jet? I don't have a problem with him doing that at all but he needs to shut up about all the environmental stuff that's the way he's going to be. That seems to be an unresourceful way to travel

Doesn't that guy also fly around in a private jet? I don't have a problem with him doing that at all but he needs to shut up about all the environmental stuff that's the way he's going to be. That seems to be an unresourceful way to travel

Yeah, its hypocritical. But show me someone who isn't a hypocrite, and I'll sell you some magical pixie dust that cures AIDS pustules.

• 4 weeks later...

I like Bill Maher's show too. Chris Hayes is a punk bitch though. I hope he gets AIDS

Also like watching Bill Maher even though he's a douche. I like the round table discussions. Do you guys ever watch the OTs? A lot of times I find it to be the best part of the show.

I've only watched Chris Hayes a couple times. He seems okay? Wouldn't say his show is anything to write home about. Chris Matthews though is easily the worst. He will not let his guests speak. He'll ask questions and then just interrupt the shit out of them. All in all, MSNBC is pretty terrible.

I've actually been going to the dark side every once in awhile to watch Megyn Kelly. I have to admit her show does have some credibility. Of course there are segments where she has to push the propaganda that Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch feed her but she's a good journalist who is capable of being fair. And Trump hates her, so you know she's doing something right.

I like Bill Maher and John Oliver.  Different tone, but I really really like Fareed Zakaria's show on Sunday morning.  I think he's the best commentator on tv.  I also highly recommend some of his books.  Especially the post american world (its not what you think).  As far as podcasts.  I like the five thirty eight stuff.  Their election podcast is really good.

Edited by UndertheHalo