• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

If Trump would ______________ I would vote for him (fill in the blank)

Glen

Instead of building a wall, hammer the hell out of those who hire or otherwise profit from undocumented immigrant labor. Start with a top to bottom audit of all employees of any business connected to or owned by Donald Trump.

not disagreeing with you, but the problem is, the people crossing rhe border are coming whether there is work or not. Even if the companies all started hiring legal immigrants, or teenagers, the illegal immigrants are still going to come based on hope alone.

not disagreeing with you, but the problem is, the people crossing rhe border are coming whether there is work or not. Even if the companies all started hiring legal immigrants, or teenagers, the illegal immigrants are still going to come based on hope alone.

So the concept of the wall is pointless, eh? Let's try solving something from the top down for a change.

I'm not sure if this is true. I read many times that illegal immigration is actually reversing course.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/flow-of-illegal-immigration-slows-as-us-mexico-border-dynamics-evolve/2015/05/27/c5caf02c-006b-11e5-833c-a2de05b6b2a4_story.html

Also it's virtually impossible to be 100% illegal free as a company. I've dealt with quite a few who come with someone else ID and social. They aren't required to have picture ID.

Yep. And you can't impose a greater burden upon an applicant than that set forth by law because then you risk discriminating on the basis of national origin.

There's no ****ing way. I don't believe he'd accomplish anything positive. There's nothing he could say or do to earn my vote in 2016. Now if he does a decent job I'd have no problem voting for him 2020. Get cartel drugs off our streets, lower taxes for anyone making less than 200k, balance the budget, provide basic health care for the working poor, etc. anyone gets half way to those goals would be great. IMO there is a republican candidate who's actually accomplished many of those things, and he's just as adamant on secure borders as Ohio's biggest problem right now is dirty Cartel drugs.

Right now it's not about Trumps particular beliefs. I just don't think he's qualified to lead the country and the things he wants to do are impossible. He's a bullshitter if I've ever seen one.

Something something about you, blast and parties

Reform the Congress members compensation instead of paying them an average salary of $175K base salary reduce that to $50K and then offer them a commission on the legislation they actually pass.

All due respect, that's a terrible idea. Then you have them passing laws just to pass them.

Also it's virtually impossible to be 100% illegal free as a company. I've dealt with quite a few who come with someone else ID and social. They aren't required to have picture ID.

Ya, I heard this has been a big problem at In-N-Out. Why do you even need an ID or social, you should be able to just look at them and tell they are an illegal.

I'm only busting your double-double chops strad.