• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Greetings AngelsWin, from the Angels MLB.com forum

LOL HB

Yep, I am the resident self-ban guy.   With the need to sometimes push this team through (or just blowing off steam), I will self ban myself from the board for a determined number of days (one time for about 3-4 weeks) if the Halos win the game.

Usually it comes in the midst of a team slump.

This year though, I need to step back from that some.    Hopefully the slumps won't be so big that it will be necessary again :).     

So far, everybody that has joined here from our old forum is fine, IMO.

If you notice anyone by the name of "Charles162" or "khrulz", then you know this board has been spammed.

Those guys are two of the biggest idiots on the planet.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. But if they join I'll let them prove their trollage before I ban them. Good to know though. I've had to ban some members who have been with us for quite a while, because they just spammed every thread with their agendas and negativity. 

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. But if they join I'll let them prove their trollage before I ban them. Good to know though. I've had to ban some members who have been with us for quite a while, because they just spammed every thread with their agendas and negativity. 

You mean the "I have to have the last word in any thread" guy?

I think MLB has given us our unconditional release.  I received answers to several posts and the email linked to a blank page that said "Angels Message Boards no longer available."   Guess they wanted to surprise us.  

I tried to go on a couple weeks ago, and there was no link on the Angels board; and then just now I tried to go on, and got the "Angels Message Boards no longer available" - I was surprised, that's for sure.  So, here I am, though I've been a member here for a few years, just not very active.

BTW - does anyone have the schedule for televised spring training games?

Edited by bekkie

I tried to go on a couple weeks ago, and there was no link on the Angels board; and then just now I tried to go on, and got the "Angels Message Boards no longer available" - I was surprised, that's for sure. So, here I am, though I've been a member here for a few years, just not very active.

I'm pretty sure all the games are televised

I tried to go on a couple weeks ago, and there was no link on the Angels board; and then just now I tried to go on, and got the "Angels Message Boards no longer available" - I was surprised, that's for sure. So, here I am, though I've been a member here for a few years, just not very active.

All games are televised this spring.