• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

TDawg, grab your lube.

halodground

Got to catch the Angels workout at Tempe Diablo stadium yesterday. We walked up just as Mike Trout and the other outfielders were starting long toss. Trout was standing about 20 feet away from us and my 5 year old (who has a baseball knowledge limited to Mike Trout, "Go Angels" and me telling him to stop playing in the dirt at T-Ball games) says loudly "where's Mike Trout?" Mike turns around and waves to him. Then he runs over after warming up and gives my son the ball he was using. He also later signed the ball too. Quality guy. Friendly and down to earth. The Angels and us fans are extremely lucky.

Indeed it is nice to hear stories like this.