• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Really?  The War On Christmas has been a December tradition at Fox for generations.

lol, they sure have.  I pitched to them to dress up Scott Baio as Jesus, have him declare their is a  war on Christmas and they could sell it.  

By the way, if I ever see any of you during the holidays how should I say it?  I've turned Kenyan Muslim over the years. 

p.s. how does Geoff know this?  I thought I knew more about FOX News than anyone here.  Lou?

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

he said on an instagram post that he wasn't going to apologize again because he had already done so several times and wasn't going to rehash it. i don't blame him - it was already dealt with.

what happened to forgive AND forget?

On 11/29/2018 at 10:47 AM, yk9001 said:

Redford said her daughter was within ear shot and asked her, “‘Mom, why is she laughing at my name?’” 

I call bullshit.  This has to be about the thousandth time someone made fun of that stupid name.

Not only that, but i call BS on the employee laughing at the kid. Probably more along the lines of a "hardy har har, ive never seen that".

The parent is a fecking idjeet.

The kid is gonna get depressed, eat too much, then change her name to OBCDE (i stole that joke)

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Seriously, do the old rules apply still? Or can anyone running for office just say whatever they want and do whatever they want?   At least with Republicans.

I think we're going to see a country full of no filter republicans and democrats apologizing for everything they've said, done or thought.

As long as I'm running a R, all the shit I've said here is an asset.

At a time when SJWs are offended at everything in sight, a man with absolutely no filter or diplomacy whatsoever was elected to the highest office. 

In that light, you'd probably be okay.