• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have no clue what this is about but Hart is a wimp for giving in to the SJWs

Somebody dragged up something he said 10 years ago and went Twitter war with it. 

The Oscar emcee job is the most detested job in Hollywood the last few years. Gone is the prestige of being the host, nobody wants the scrutiny or criticism for one misplaced joke or word.

When you have to dig to get Kevin Hart and then that blows up it is going to be difficult to get anyone else to host that has ever used social media in the last decade and drunk posted.

23 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I struggled with what thread to put this in.

Well, she was a child bride to a pedofile, and was raped since she gave birth when she was still underage.  Man, she must have had to go to years of therapy.

Am I doing it right?  

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well, she was a child bride to a pedofile, and was raped since she gave birth when she was still underage.  Man, she must have had to go to years of therapy.

Am I doing it right?  

You might be.  Maybe you could favor us with an overview of Nazarene child rape laws in 1-5 BC.