• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

Fuck these fucking assholes that think this was an international mission to the moon. This was USA all the way, one of the truly proud moments for our country to savor at the time. The producers and director should apologize to all of the surviving members of the space program that worked countless hours to send that flag to the moon and have it ignored on film because assholes don't want to see it. 

17 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Neil Armstrong biopic leaves out the moment the astronaut plants a US flag on the Moon - with star Ryan Gosling saying it's because the achievement 'transcends countries and borders'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6113757/Neil-Armstrong-biopic-leaves-moment-plants-flag-moon.html

Hollywood doing its part to ensure Trump's re-election.

So f*cking stupid.

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

So can we confirm that this film eliminates all indications that the achievement was carried out by the US or is this a possibly case of a buncha people whining and then an actor making a stupid statement?

Seriously, is there no use of the FlOTUS in the film or did they just not have him plant the flag on screen?

After you shell out your $13 to see the film, let us know.

37 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

So you have no idea. Got it.

Since neither of us had any idea, I did some research.  Turns out the reason for eliminating the scene of planting the American flag was a political statement. 

Like you, I was not shocked by this at all.

33 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Since neither of us had any idea, I did some research.  Turns out the reason for eliminating the scene of planting the American flag was a political statement. 

Since you did the research, I'd love to see what these doofuses said. Link, por favor.

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

So you have no idea. Got it.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Since you did the research, I'd love to see what these doofuses said. Link, por favor.

28 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Oh my friend.  I wouldn't think of depriving you of the satisfaction that comes from doing your own research.

"To address the question of whether this was a political statement, the answer is no."

https://deadline.com/2018/08/first-man-flag-controversy-damien-chazelle-response-1202455597/

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

"To address the question of whether this was a political statement, the answer is no."

https://deadline.com/2018/08/first-man-flag-controversy-damien-chazelle-response-1202455597/

"The flag being physically planted into the surface is one of several moments of the Apollo 11 lunar EVA that I chose not to focus upon."