• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

It amazes me how far off the deep end everyone has voluntarily jumped. I was walking back to work last night after picking up dinner and some woman in a workout outfit was yelling into her phone about how she was going to crucify some guy on YouTube because of his neo Nazi Republican hate speach.

I was thinking, yeah, she's where we are at today, rage. Rage about everything and willing to annoy everyone with it. Don't bother with civil discourse just make a YouTube video and spew all your hate because it's completely justifiable to do this since things aren't going exactly as you want them to. 

We need a societal reset button, this one has gone haywire.

On 7/15/2018 at 8:20 PM, Morris altalef said:

Yea let’s make Angeles great again and let’s get Scioscia out of the picture

On 7/15/2018 at 8:27 PM, Blarg said:

Morris, I'm going to tell you this just once, if you don't have anything more to add to a discussion than your agenda regarding Scioscia your not going to last here much longer. We welcome all points of view but you have to have more than one. 

On 7/15/2018 at 8:28 PM, Morris altalef said:

They use to have the best farm system in the MLB, this is a scandal, they should have kept Jared Weaver longer, the dude was consistent.

On 7/15/2018 at 8:29 PM, Blarg said:

Morris, you are in the wrong forum and wrong thread to be talking Angels baseball. 

Weaver was released by the Padres because he couldn't compete. Again, you are being an idiot. 

On 7/15/2018 at 8:32 PM, Morris altalef said:

They don’t bring players up from the minor as fast as it should be, even mike trout should have come up earlier, Mike was a bit slow to realize how good he is !

On 7/15/2018 at 8:35 PM, Blarg said:

Last chance Morris, this is the political forum and we don't talk Angels baseball in these threads. Go find a baseball thread to spew your nonsense. 

On 7/15/2018 at 8:42 PM, Morris altalef said:

By the way, I don’t have any personnal agenda against Mike, why should I ? I use to like him a lot, but now the man doesn’t have the fire that he had before, he simply lives in the past, he needs a big adjustment to stay competitive, too many good pitchers in the MLB !

On 7/15/2018 at 8:48 PM, Morris altalef said:

Blarg, I don’t need your preaching, we are on a website of Angeles fans, what politic has to do with that, you want to talk politic go to cnn.com, I care less what the political opinions of Scioscia or any Angeles fans, politic is toxic and I don’t waste my time with this crap !

On 7/15/2018 at 10:04 PM, Blarg said:

Morris, until you can figure out how to navigate the site and understand there are seperate forums and are not related, you will not have the option of posting whatever you want in any thread you come upon. There are rules here, you need to learn them. 

On 7/16/2018 at 12:54 AM, calscuf said:

Don’t ban him just because you can’t handle what he has to say.

Lol @Blarg. "THIS IS THE LAST LAST LAST TIME I'M GOING TO WARN YOU! NO BASEBALL TALK HERE. Also, Weaver was released by the Padres..."

Unsurprisingly the right has figured out how to weaponize SJWing for its own purposes.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/20/james-gunn-fired-twitter-pc

I couldn't really find a good "neutral" link regarding this story. It's a bit too recent. But I don't think there is much contention that right leaning personalities made a stink about his rather extreme tweets years ago in retaliation for his anti-Trump statements.

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Unsurprisingly the right has figured out how to weaponize SJWing for its own purposes.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/20/james-gunn-fired-twitter-pc

I couldn't really find a good "neutral" link regarding this story. It's a bit too recent. But I don't think there is much contention that right leaning personalities made a stink about his rather extreme tweets years ago in retaliation for his anti-Trump statements.

Great, now the next Guardians film is going to suck.

thanks libs and cons.  Seriously, I despise this pansy ass mentality.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, Jason said:

Do they not realize their hyperbole with everything Trump related just causes everyone to ignore their bullshit?

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Apparently this could be our last election, folks.

I guess they do not realize yet

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, calscuf said:

Its weird to see you guys lament the loss of the GOTG director for exercising his free speech and in the following post bad mouth someone for voicing their opinion on something.  So you disagree with her and it’s hyperbole, but she feels strongly about the subject and isn’t calling for all meat eating actors to lose their jobs.  

I simply disagree with him being fired. I have no clue what he said or tweeted. The two aren't comparable. 

On 7/20/2018 at 5:57 PM, calscuf said:

Its weird to see you guys lament the loss of the GOTG director for exercising his free speech and in the following post bad mouth someone for voicing their opinion on something.  So you disagree with her and it’s hyperbole, but she feels strongly about the subject and isn’t calling for all meat eating actors to lose their jobs.  

When you try to be serious it doesn't work