• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

Jordan Peterson has his quirks for sure. Regarding what he says being common sense, most people he talks with actually say the exact same thing. He just has a different way of articulating himself, and tends to dive into the deeper meaning of most topics. After all, he's a psychologist and philosopher.

I'm sure you guys could write books that sell millions of copies if it was that easy.

47 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If I had aspirations to be a crooked attorney, sure.

I can see it now so clearly. In defense of cals... 

7 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Calscuf has his quirks for sure. He just has a different way of articulating himself, and tends to dive into the deeper meaning of most, but very clearly not all, topics. After all, he's a philosopher. His insights into the latino family and structure are unparalleled. His ability to serve his clients: unrivaled. I believe that he's one of the smartest people I've ever had the privilege of watching in a five hour long video on YouTube Legal. His book is one of the best examples of deep thought I've come across in years. I found out about it on reddit and my life has never been the same since.

I'm sure you guys could write books that sell millions of copies if it was that easy.

It's going to be glorious, @calscuf. You guys are made for each other.

41 minutes ago, Adam said:

I pray one day Cals and Phil face off in the courtroom. I just hope I'm not a party to the case. 

Cals will be defending himself in a libel suit brought by @Lou and @wopphilshall be the plaintiff's authorney.

There will be an audience full of AW members and a softball game afterward.

It's going to be glorious.

Morris, I'm going to tell you this just once, if you don't have anything more to add to a discussion than your agenda regarding Scioscia your not going to last here much longer. We welcome all points of view but you have to have more than one. 

Morris, until you can figure out how to navigate the site and understand there are seperate forums and are not related, you will not have the option of posting whatever you want in any thread you come upon. There are rules here, you need to learn them. 

48 minutes ago, Adam said:

Do they not realize their hyperbole with everything Trump related just causes everyone to ignore their bullshit?