• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

The association said Wilder “includes expressions of stereotypical attitudes inconsistent with ALSC’s core values”.

You stupid fucks, it was the attitudes of the 1870's to the turn of the century when she was growing up and this is basically her biography of those times. 

We live in a time when retards are made overlords. Learn some fucking history from the pov of the time period not trying to conform it today values. What we know now wasn't even a spark of social conscious back then. And 150 years from now your stupid ideas will be judged as well. Most then will see this kind of crap as prancing jackass' thinking they are prized thoroughbreds. 

Edited by Blarg

This is one of those things teachers want to do out of frustration but then don't because they know it's wrong, the kid really doesn't deserve it and the backlash could ruin their career. This teacher obviously needs a time out. 

My wife and others were joking about a district memo that came out that said you cannot use duct tape to keep kids in their chairs. I guess this happened in one of the other schools, so the jokes were about, are bunjie cords or plastic tie wraps still OK? Anyone passing by and heard them would have lost their mind thinking they were serious. 

51 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Hawaii Bans Common Sunscreens To Protect Coral Reefs : Shots - Health News

Hawaii Gov. David Ige is expected this week to sign the world's first ban on the sale of sunscreens containing the chemicals oxybenzone and octinoxate.

I’ve noticed that Costco was selling the Hawaiian approved sunscreen this summer. I don’t remember how expensive it was though.

On 6/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, mtangelsfan said:

Yikes, that teacher should be reprimanded and absolutely should apologize publicly.

if the kid has been diagnosed and is taking medication, it'd be worthwhile to notify his doctor about the excessive talking and see if an adjustment to his dosage is appropriate. If he isn't taking medication, that should be reconsidered/reevaluated.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Man, I watched something on YouTube with MAGAs hero Jordan Peterson, and Jesus

Jesus has his own Youtube channel?  Is he upset about the changes in the monetization algorithms for content creators?

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I can’t imagine a group of people more useless to society, including him.  

People arguing on baseball message boards? 

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

Man, I watched something on YouTube with MAGAs hero Jordan Peterson, and Jesus, obviously he’s the one making points 99% of the population agrees with, but everyone involved, including him, should just be jacking themselves off while they speak and/or farting and wafting the smell of their own farts in their own faces so they can enjoy it.  Talk about a bunch of people arguing about pointless shit while patting themselves on the backs for their own perceived intelligence.  

Believe that if you want, a lot of people disagree with you.

Rogan has said he's his favorite guest ever, which is important because he talks to a lot of really smart and really different people.

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

Man, I watched something on YouTube with MAGAs hero Jordan Peterson, and Jesus, obviously he’s the one making points 99% of the population agrees with, but everyone involved, including him, should just be jacking themselves off while they speak and/or farting and wafting the smell of their own farts in their own faces so they can enjoy it.  Talk about a bunch of people arguing about pointless shit while patting themselves on the backs for their own perceived intelligence.  

It has devolved into this unfortunately. The same 10 dudes - Sam Harris, Shapiro, Rubin, Rogan, etc... they all just do each others shows. It is getting old. I think the interesting thing is (I agree Peterson is pretty much just sharing common sense stuff) a huge amount of people aren't accepting it. https://m.facebook.com/430719097107277/posts/928000017379180/

Just now, calscuf said:

There is a very vocal minority here.  If it wasn’t for Facebook and Twitter, most of us wouldn’t even know there’s a minority.  And also thanks to social media, some people, who otherwise might blow this shit off, feel like they have to give in to the nonsense for fear of backlash, again, on social media.

Fair points