• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

20 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'm just glad there's institutions in this country that are free from all this nonsense.   Take the Boy Scouts of America, for instance. 

Next step is change the Eagle Scout ranking to a non carrion bird. 

41YM8y0nc7L.jpg

Edited by Blarg

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

https://vinepair.com/articles/hop-take-mexican-style-craft-lagers/

Brew German style beer? That’s fine.

Brew English IPA?  A-OK.

Brew Mexican Lager?  Racist!

Cancel Octoberfest.   /sigh.  

I guess I better drink the Bootlegger Brewery El Chango now than be exploitive on Saturday.  I'll just appropriate the white people's Mint Julep.  

33 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

You speak bad about that dew, and he will sleep with your girlfriends and wives.  It's that powerful and awesome.

Do not besmirch like that. I'm in complete awe of that man. I'd let him sleep with my wife and/or girlfriends and be envious of them.

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

Brew English IPA?  A-OK.

The problem with drinking special edition Mexican style lagers on May 5th is they were brewed months ago and getting long in the tooth. They were much better when first released back in February. 

10 minutes ago, calscuf said:

That’s not what the story is about.  I actually don’t see any reason to brew Mexican beers anyways, I like them fine and all, but it’s like making craft Miller Lite.

Of course that would be appropriating redneck culture, so that’s off limits.

That’s what I thought, but I had some craft lagers from Chapman brewing recently that were fantastic. Like hot damn those are good fantastic. 

23 hours ago, calscuf said:

Brew English IPA?  A-OK.

Thank God the Kentucky Derby is tomorrow and white folk can focus their celebratory drinking on that instead of being tempted to drift into the racist shadow of drinking Mexican beer for Cinco de Mayo. 

7 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Thank God the Kentucky Derby is tomorrow and white folk can focus their celebratory drinking on that instead of being tempted to drift into the racist shadow of drinking Mexican beer for Cinco de Mayo. 

Well it’s a long time until St Patty’s Day comes around again. But if anyone feels the need to highjack another cultural celebration before then just mark September 23 on your calendar and you can party like it’s 1439 while you celebrate Saudi National Day 

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Remember when the US used to be called a Melting Pot?  Seems we have gone hypster way, and deconstructed that meal and have all these small pots now.

uh oh...gotbeer snuck into cramp's stash

Edited by red321

34 minutes ago, red321 said:

uh oh...gotbeer snuck into cramp's stash

I got baked the other day.  This guy at the golf course, the one always wearing his MAGA hat, had some vape pen with oils or something in it.  One hit and I was downtown.  Went through about 6 holes at 2 under before it wore off and I went right back to stinking.  If you wanna get baked in Texas you gotta find the MAGA hat man.....

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Well it’s a long time until St Patty’s Day comes around again. But if anyone feels the need to highjack another cultural celebration before then just mark September 23 on your calendar and you can party like it’s 1439 while you celebrate Saudi National Day 

But St. Patrick's Day isn't a holiday high jacked by whitey.  It's an actual whitey holiday.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:04 AM, Kurt Swanson said:

I got baked the other day.  This guy at the golf course, the one always wearing his MAGA hat, had some vape pen with oils or something in it.  One hit and I was downtown.  Went through about 6 holes at 2 under before it wore off and I went right back to stinking.  If you wanna get baked in Texas you gotta find the MAGA hat man.....

That guy probably has a Bernie 2016 bumper sticker on Prius.

Want to feel pissed off for the rest of the day? Watch some of this video, the stupidity is rage inducing. Dave Rubin handles it way better than I ever could. He's dealing with SJWs and snowflakes and protesters almost this entire video. The mess starts a little before the 10 minute mark.