• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

2 hours ago, Tank said:

hmm, interesting. doesn't a store have the right to not have people just come in and hang out without ordering? there are plenty of places with signs that say things like restrooms for paying customers only.

That’s racist

3 hours ago, Tank said:

hmm, interesting. doesn't a store have the right to not have people just come in and hang out without ordering? there are plenty of places with signs that say things like restrooms for paying customers only.

If I'm a homeless guy, I'm camping out inside a Starbucks from now on when it's cold out.  Just to wait for a friend.

They do that at the Starbucks on Barranca in Covina. You will find them curled up in the faux leather chairs snoring until the manager decides it's warm enough outside for them to leave or customer complaints.

18 hours ago, Tank said:

I'm going to be honest ... I've been to a Starbucks several times to work and use their free WiFi, without making a purchase. But I'm white so no one called the cops.

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm going to be honest ... I've been to a Starbucks several times to work and use their free WiFi, without making a purchase. But I'm white so no one called the cops.

Me too but I prefer Peet's. When Peet's gives you your bag of cash when you leave, they use smaller bills, which is convenient. Starbucks' "only Franklins" policy needs to go. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

10FEC622-E243-4B92-A0AA-9055CF72409A.png

I think it’s dumb that the NYT chose to publish  this persons dumb (and weird) look at me story.  But I also don’t understand why it’s so bothersome to conservatives like Ben Shapiro.  How about, don’t worry about what other people are doing in their bed room.  That’s always a weird ass thing about so many conservatives.  Why do they give a shit about the sexual activity of strangers ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think it’s dumb that the NYT chose to publish  this persons dumb (and weird) look at me story.  But I also don’t understand why it’s so bothersome to conservatives like Ben Shapiro.  How about, don’t worry about what other people are doing in their bed room.  That’s always a weird ass thing about so many conservatives.  Why do they give a shit about the sexual activity of strangers ?

What is his statement said anything about him "worrying" or "giving a shit" about their sexual activity?   

8 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

He's just pointing out that he thinks it's dumb that the NYT chose to publish this persons dumb (and weird) look at me story.

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Not really.  I just think because you hate the guy you look for stuff.

All he stated was the truth.  They can have a baby the normal way.

I’m not though.  Ben Shapiro is frequently fixated on trans people.  The guy is a jerk.  Yes, I dislike him for that. 

It’s not lost on me that this person puts themselves out there with the article and thus should accept criticism about it.  But it goes beyond criticism often with a lot of conservatives.  Ben Shapiro has a long well published (on his own) record of attacking trans people and anything he deems “PC” I guess I would call it.  It’s a problem imo when it becomes bullying.  Ben Shapiro is a bully.  He wants to hurt these people and he stirs up like minded idiots to think it’s ok.  It’s fucked.