• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

In an interview with KIMT Monday, Harris apologized and said of his comments: “I’m surprised they came out the way they did. It was just off-the-cuff talking about the names from Eagles Grove. And I wasn’t trying to make fun of them. I’ve talked about them for a couple of years. But it just mushroomed out of hand, with the way we were talking. And it just didn’t sound right, it wasn’t right, and I apologize.”

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

"This should have been brought to our attention, although I do understand security reasons," parent Karey Fitzgerald told News 12. "I think we should have had the choice to send our child to school or keep them home."

they should have told us! and then they should have kept it quiet!

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Hopefully the kids learned their lesson here.  If you don't like someone, something someone has done, or who someone is.  Have a hissy fit, and take your ball home.

It's a great lesson that will take you far in the real world.

• 3 weeks later...

As most of you know my wife is Filipino and we have two daughters one age 16 years and one 20 months. The girls and I were at the local grocery store where lots of US Navy also shop. Like most toddlers mine pitches a fit when she sees stuff she wants so we sing together to keep her distracted while her sister does most of the shopping. “Rubber Ducky” from Sesame Street is her favorite. 

My daughter comes over to the cart and tells me that some Chinese looking American lady thinks I’m a racist. In one of the lines in the song Ernie describes the ducky as yellow, cute, and chubby. This Vietnamese-American lady thought I was talking about my baby. When I explained the song to her she was pretty embarrassed but I thought it was hilarious 

32 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Someone should suggest they watch the original "Bad News Bears".

50 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The fact that the huff post even gave that edit the time of day is really kind of stupid.  I miss the days where one troll behind a computer can't make the front page.