• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I don't think people give a shit about the white agenda at this time. Not even Trump is dumb enough to come out and defend them right now. 

Free speech is free speech.

Let your disdain for those that suppress free speech out of time out. 

Notoriously liberal A&M deserves some scorn here. A Trump tweet would be appropriate

...or not.

Why? It's not Berkeley, and that won't rile people up as much. What a facade.

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

First I've heard of it.  Let them speak.  Let them show who they really are.  

Agreed. These people are garbage. Let them congregate.

I'm sure Trump agrees too.

Jason's gonna hold him accountable (in a relative sense) on this board and will not be satisfied unless he threatens to pull federal funding from the university for this. I just know it.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Agreed. These people are garbage. Let them congregate.

I'm sure Trump agrees too.

Jason's gonna hold him accountable (in a relative sense) on this board and will not be satisfied unless he threatens to pull federal funding from the university for this. I just know it.

Not that Trump cares about political blowback but could you imagine the response if he did?

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Didn't say that. Just making an observation. No way in hell he does since he was just blowing smoke with Berkeley 

So you think he should or maybe you don't think he should, but you are convinced he won't.

You seemed super on board with him pulling funding after an event in Berkeley was cancelled minutes before it was set to begin due to an outbreak of violence, so clearly you have to be all for him threatening to pull funds from ultra liberal Texas A&M over the preemptive cancellation of an event. I couldn't find all that much and am not going to do a deep dive, but it looks like as if almost a decade ago, Texas A&M received approximately $245 million annually from the federal government in terms of research support. Whatever the amount is now, it should be yanked, right?

47 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

So you think he should or maybe you don't think he should, but you are convinced he won't.

You seemed super on board with him pulling funding after an event in Berkeley was cancelled minutes before it was set to begin due to an outbreak of violence, so clearly you have to be all for him threatening to pull funds from ultra liberal Texas A&M over the preemptive cancellation of an event. I couldn't find all that much and am not going to do a deep dive, but it looks like as if almost a decade ago, Texas A&M received approximately $245 million annually from the federal government in terms of research support. Whatever the amount is now, it should be yanked, right?

I'd be ok with that. Mostly because I'm not big on the feds funding so much stuff