• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

I’ve up my sports watching here lately. I’m noticing how liberalism kills everything. These college campuses are overrun with chubby homely white woman and ugly Asian girls. I assume it’s all this body positive non sense but they could at least break out some paint. A man would die of liver poisoning trying to drink these girls fuckable

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

I imagine the chicks at Berkeley don’t shave or wear deodorant 

Dude I went to UC Santa Cruz.  And yes I nailed a couple hairy chicks, one who didn’t use deodorant, one with a buzz cut and another one that kept yelling “no stop” and I’d be like “oh my god, what’s wrong?” and she’d yell “don’t stop you idiot, I just like pretending”.

It was pretty cool.

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

it’s actually far worse then I would have imagined.  Wild to say this with a camera on.  

Wow! There’s no coming back from this one. Dilbert is gone. With that said, how many of us white people here live in a neighborhood with a lot of black folks? 

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’ve up my sports watching here lately. I’m noticing how liberalism kills everything. These college campuses are overrun with chubby homely white woman and ugly Asian girls. I assume it’s all this body positive non sense but they could at least break out some paint. A man would die of liver poisoning trying to drink these girls fuckable

You don't get out much do you Chad. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I don’t see a problem with this.

This is spot on. The KKK has been replaced by young blacks as the terrorist wing on the Democrat party. Jan 6 gets a lot of attention but reality says black Americans bring that kind of lawlessness to American cities on a nightly basis. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Wow! There’s no coming back from this one. Dilbert is gone. With that said, how many of us white people here live in a neighborhood with a lot of black folks? 

Bought a home in northwest Altadena in the late 80's where we were the only white couple. Blind hate of white people was prevalent. The crime rate was as well until my wife organizanized a neighborhood watch. Decades of rampant crime and not a single family on the block had considered taking advantage of programs readily available. We spent three years in what could be described as a war zone with gunshots, sirens and police helicopters being a nightly sound track. 

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Bought a home in northwest Altadena in the late 80's where we were the only white couple. Blind hate of white people was prevalent. The crime rate was as well until my wife organizanized a neighborhood watch. Decades of rampant crime and not a single family on the block had considered taking advantage of programs readily available. We spent three years in what could be described as a war zone with gunshots, sirens and police helicopters being a nightly sound track. 

How much of a relief was it to get the hell out of that neighborhood?