• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, if they're the little college shits who like to play "Choose Your Character" with their stupid pronouns then I'm all about making fun of them. 

My mom lives in a retirement community and the ladies that live next door are definitely lesbians. Nice people, they were very helpful during a family crisis last April and watches out over the house. One of them goes by Ze. I think she believes she is getting one over on the Montana rednecks.

Man, that dude is the absolute worst of far left/SJW "culture". Imagine being a literal white dude, born to white parents, and masquerading as a woke black guy. His birth name is Jeffrey. Lol

I still can't believe anyone takes anything he says seriously.

12 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

FWIW, doesn't he claim that his mom had an affair (or something like that) and that his biological father isn't listed on his birth certificate?

I think she just banged a lot of black dudes so he thinks he can identify as such