• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

On 5/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, Angelsjunky said:

As someone who hopes to publish fiction at some point, I am actually getting kind of scared. This endless witch-hunt will consume us all.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/writers-blocked-even-fantasy-fiction-is-now-offensive/

How The Left Left Me

-Angelsjunky

Hardback - $29.99

As I've said elsewhere, the brilliance of the GoT ending is that it says that it doesn't matter if you were male or female, black, white or magenta: if you abuse power, you suck. Abuse of power (and perhaps power itself) is the problem, not your gender or sex or ethnicity. 

I don't know if GRRM intended that to be a message, but it works for me. Meanwhile the identity politics warriors are up in arms because their non-white male savior turned out to be just as bad as the rest.

Yes, it did. Sansa is the independent ruler of the North while all of the other nobles have to be subservient to her brother Bran.

The real heir to the throne, an able bodied male, was cast out into the wilderness for ridding the world of a psycho bitch that would have set everyone ablaze with her dragon. 

Let's see, how many rulers and wanna-be's in Game of Thrones were scheming, plotting women? Shall we say all of them, even Tyrion's hooker girlfriend plotted against him. None were of pure of mind and spirit, in fact most were more evil than their male counterparts. 

So, good role models for the senators to pick.