• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You think the main stream white audience listens to them?  I found this article about 3/4 of the way down the Yahoo news scroll.

Well the one thing blacks in the US complain about most is the white population listening too much about their plight in life... But if you're the NAACP, you gotta at least try to reach white America, right? But yeah I can pretty much envision an entire Chappelle skit about an earnest white guy trying to warn someone of color about how going to the south might raise their anxiety levels a bit.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Well the one thing blacks in the US complain about most is the white population listening too much about their plight in life... But if you're the NAACP, you gotta at least try to reach white America, right? But yeah I can pretty much envision an entire Chappelle skit about an earnest white guy trying to warn someone of color about how going to the south might raise their anxiety levels a bit.

almost everyone is singularly selfish.  They want what is best for themselves and the people they care about.  This is completely universal and is not bound up in race.

People are going to be people.  

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

almost everyone is singularly selfish.  They want what is best for themselves and the people they care about.  This is completely universal and is not bound up in race.

People are going to be people.  

Selfish is one thing. Tribal is the other. It is in our DNA to be distrustful of those not like us. Hell without that trait there probably wouldn't be Angelswin.com.

On 8/7/2017 at 10:01 PM, calscuf said:

Well, they fired him.

And Trump 2020 gets a little more steam.

Dude thinks it's a good idea to write and distribute a 10 page screed highlighting how a large number of coworkers are incompetent and unqualified, gets fired. 

But yeah they're the dumb ones. 

51 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Was he stupid to do it? Yes.  

Was it technically correct? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't even know if I agree with him.  I actually don't care. I think he has the right to his opinions even in the work environment.

Do you want Trump to win in 2020?  If you don't then you have to realize that the super sensitive, PC, annoying, attention whores on the left need to shut their fucking mouths and let the grown ups that care about the core liberal values, like making sure people don't die because they don't have health care or that people can earn enough so they don't starve, can right the ship.  Once we get El Dipshito out, than they can bitch about trans 6 year olds  and vegan meals for dogs or whatever nonsense butters (vegan) their bread.

Or we can continue to alienate folks.  Fuck it.  At least the Dipshit might lower my taxes.

If he has hiring power then he is potentially putting the company at risk for illegal discrimination.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

It's been amazing to see how many people see this strictly as a race issue, as if talent doesn't matter.

I'm also willing to bet "fans" are not pledging to boycott.  "Casual observers," maybe.  

On 2/2/2017 at 7:40 AM, the dude abides said:

On 2/2/2017 at 7:50 AM, Jason said:

Good

Time to cut funding to Texas A & M,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2017/08/15/texas-am-cancels-white-lives-matter-rally-planned-for-sept-11/

AMIRITEORWHAT?

I'm sure Trump will bring this up soon. There has to be an incoming Tweet about this, right?

Riiiiiiiight?

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Check the link I added.

The liberal Texas A&M peeps are trampling free speech.

Not cool.

Trump should threaten to cut funding now.

I'm sure he will.

Yeah, I don't think people give a shit about the white agenda at this time. Not even Trump is dumb enough to come out and defend them right now. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I don't think people give a shit about the white agenda at this time. Not even Trump is dumb enough to come out and defend them right now. 

Depends on if there is anything that needs to be distracted from.  Because that above would really do it!  Hoo-boy 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I think I missed a meeting.  What's our agenda again?

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I think it's more that people don't give a shit about Texas