• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's BS but I don't want my tacos or sushi made by white dudes

I used to go to a teppan grill in Long Beach 20 some years ago. One of the chefs was this little white dude, he would mimic a Japanese accent during his act. Was hilarious. 

Sucked as a cook though. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I was being facetious. I'll eat any taco put in front of me. I bet pizza made in Naples by Italian chefs is significantly better than our stuff here. I've never been to Italy so I'll let those here that travel be the judge.

I can't tell you the last time I saw a Japanese Sushi chef.  Almost like I can't tell you the last time I've had good sushi and not cookie cutter sushi. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Here's a blogpost by some broad named Jagger

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/22/19028161/this-week-in-appropriation-kooks-burritos-and-willamette-week

She's an African American. She married a white guy. WTF?

My god, I couldn't even finish the first sentence.  Those kind of people are from a completely different world.  

4 hours ago, Adam said:

this is so out of control. good grief. i liked the first two responses, however:

Is it ”colonization” when a Mexican doctor uses medicine and techniques invented in the West? What about when a Mexican owned business relies on electricity in some way? Or automobiles? Ridiculous. If these young women can’t run a burrito shop then should every Mexican cab driver be driven out of business too? I could go on and on…

Nimbii
Nimbii on  said:

1  0 

Can the accusers please stop appropriating:
- English as that is a white European language.
- Cell phones as Marconi was a white European.
- Books as that was the result to Gutenberg’s movable type printing press.
- Cotton broadcloth that originated on European looms.

• 4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 2 tablespoons lard
  • 1 1/2 cups water

This is not some amazingly complex recipe that is culturally unique. In fact it is pretty damn close to a biscuit recipe. 

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup shortening
  • 3/4 cup milk

35 minutes ago, Adam said:

Here's a blogpost by some broad named Jagger

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/22/19028161/this-week-in-appropriation-kooks-burritos-and-willamette-week

She's an African American. She married a white guy. WTF?

This journalist speaks the truth, y'all. Don't let your supremist tendencies obscure your ability to readily recognize thievery and appropriation.