• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

I'm usually not a fan of cancelling these type of events, as trollish and noxious as someone like Coulter is they gets a lot more mileage out of being shut down. In this case though, with the escalating violence...I'm not sure campus officials had much of a choice.

On 3/3/2017 at 1:41 PM, Thomas said:

No automatic alt text available.

I've seen a few variations of this pop up today on social media and I assume it's picking up steam. We're never going to be able to have nice things, are we?

After I read shit like this, there are times I wish the internet was strangled to death in its crib as a baby.

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm usually not a fan of cancelling these type of events, as trollish and noxious as someone like Coulter is they gets a lot more mileage out of being shut down. In this case though, with the escalating violence...I'm not sure campus officials had much of a choice.

In the case of Berkley I imagine if the speaker was of the left persuasion and (unsurprisingly) was subject to online threats and previous violence from right wing elements the school would have found the way to have the necessary security to ensure the safety of everyone involved. It'd be the same I'm sure if it was a conservative school and the roles were reversed.

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

Close the campus to non students and remove anyone who does anything other than a peaceful protest.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

In the case of Berkley I imagine if the speaker was of the left persuasion and (unsurprisingly) was subject to online threats and previous violence from right wing elements the school would have found the way to have the necessary security to ensure the safety of everyone involved. It'd be the same I'm sure if it was a conservative school and the roles were reversed.

Is there such a thing?

38 minutes ago, Brandon said:

if i were in college, i'd be spending my time trying to get laid and not out with a group of people yelling to make sure peoples feelings aren't hurt.

Trying to get laid? That's misogynistic of you! In all honesty, I'd troll the hell out of all the SJWs there. I'd wear a lot of Glock and Smith and Wesson stuff for sure.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

if i were in college, i'd be spending my time trying to get laid and not out with a group of people yelling to make sure peoples feelings aren't hurt.

I assume you'll get the notarized consent before engaging in such activity.

On 4/19/2017 at 2:24 PM, gotbeer said:

Berkley free speech.  Unless you don't agree with us, than shut the F up.

UC Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter appearance, citing safety concerns after violent protests

back on now, apparently...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/berkeley-blinks-reinvites-ann-coulter-speak-next-month-231306127.html

Berkeley Blinks, Reinvites Ann Coulter to Speak Next Month

3 hours ago, Jay said:

back on now, apparently...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/berkeley-blinks-reinvites-ann-coulter-speak-next-month-231306127.html

Berkeley Blinks, Reinvites Ann Coulter to Speak Next Month

several comedians have stopped going to college campuses because of all the PC stuff from the crowd. their humor isn't appreciated as appropriate comedy, and the heckling has gone nuclear to the point of the SJWs trying to shout them down.

i'm sure coulter wants to go to prove a point and to stir the pot as much as she can, perhaps to point out just how insane it's become for a conservative to speak publicly, or to show the contradiction of how they handle freedom of speech.