• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

That is awesome!

Yesterday, we had tball practice. I got to the park a bit early and this middle-aged white man was there walking his dog. He started chatting with me about baseball and how much he enjoyed playing when he was a kid. Then he told me he was recently divorced and that his wife had left him for a "n****r."

Well ok then

38 minutes ago, Adam said:

That is awesome!

Yesterday, we had tball practice. I got to the park a bit early and this middle-aged white man was there walking his dog. He started chatting with me about baseball and how much he enjoyed playing when he was a kid. Then he told me he was recently divorced and that his wife had left him for a "n****r."

Well ok then

Holy crap.

Hey @Glen, I didn't know y'all got divorced. Hope the dog is doing well.

On January 28, 2017 at 2:52 PM, colt4405 said:

I had my experience with teachers expressing political views and I can only tell you that the outspoken ones were overwhelmingly conservative including college. Teachers are for the most part free thinkers, they don't all think a like.  The fact that you cannot separate yourself from the crazy libby teacher narrative is an example of why I think it is a fabricated stereotype by the right. All you have to do is look at the agenda for the current far right and its obvious why they want to demonize educators...

holy crap. I swear we need to start a thread titled: "Are You Fuc*ing Serious???" so we can save posts like this. 

the outspoken teachers are overwhelmingly conservative?  I'm guessing you've only spent time on the campus of Liberty College. The only way you could possibly know the viewpoints of all of these educators is if you either:

1. personally witnessed them lecture

2. watched/listened/read what these viewpoints are directly from the source

Now, you have stated that the outspoken ones are overly conservative. This would lead one to conclude that you've overwhelmingly heard conservatives spewing their opinions as opposed to liberals. 

"Teachers are for the most part free thinkers, they don't all think a like."

i guess this means, based on your experience, that conservative educators are free thinkers who don't think alike. 

So, what was that you were saying about an agenda? 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

holy crap. I swear we need to start a thread titled: "Are You Fuc*ing Serious???" so we can save posts like this. 

the outspoken teachers are overwhelmingly conservative?  I'm guessing you've only spent time on the campus of Liberty College. The only way you could possibly know the viewpoints of all of these educators is if you either:

1. personally witnessed them lecture

2. watched/listened/read what these viewpoints are directly from the source

Now, you have stated that the outspoken ones are overly conservative. This would lead one to conclude that you've overwhelmingly heard conservatives spewing their opinions as opposed to liberals. 

"Teachers are for the most part free thinkers, they don't all think a like."

i guess this means, based on your experience, that conservative educators are free thinkers who don't think alike. 

So, what was that you were saying about an agenda? 

I'd be so fucked if you could use your mod powers to make such a thread.  Page 1, post 1 would be halt.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

No automatic alt text available.

I've seen a few variations of this pop up today on social media and I assume it's picking up steam. We're never going to be able to have nice things, are we?

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

Apparently she doesn't know how to use a dictionary

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

I've seen a few variations of this pop up today on social media and I assume it's picking up steam. We're never going to be able to have nice things, are we?

This line of thinking has been around for a while. It's fucking insane. But it shows you where these people are at mentally so it isn't really worth taking seriously. 

On March 2, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Adam said:

That is awesome!

Well ok then

Was he a sheriff?

On 3/3/2017 at 1:41 PM, Thomas said:

So by the SJW mantra.  If a chick says I am Sexist.  Can I then say, be quiet you are being racist?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...