• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

It gives us endless possibilities for updating the old “a priest, a rabbi, and a guy wearing lederhosen “ jokes for the 21st century . We should have a contest to see who can come up with the best joke that starts “a trannie walks into a Muslim body waxing salon in Canada” 

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

who is shaun king and why should i know anything about her?

glad the body cam worked out this way. i thin false accusers need to have some repercussions for what they publicly do.

Seriously? Maybe you know him better as Talcum X?

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, calscuf said:

It’s like when playboy got rid of boobs.  

They went back after it almost destroyed the company.

In both cases they are trying to sell a product in a dying industry. Playboy especially. They had a point initially when they said that noone wants to pay to see smut when its available everywhere. Even baseball message boards. So it's a last ditch effort to squeeze as much money out as they can before declaring it a total loss.

yeah Shaun King and a lot of these professional SJWs become extremist in their tactics. I think they just get addicted to the celebrity that comes with their "jobs." Anyway, they end up doing far more damage to the causes they're trying to impact. 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

yeah Shaun King and a lot of these professional SJWs become extremist in their tactics. I think they just get addicted to the celebrity that comes with their "jobs." Anyway, they end up doing far more damage to the causes they're trying to impact. 

It's the only way to be heard in the ridiculously chaotic world we now live in. It's a billion dollar industry now to distract us from our many other billion dollar distractions.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

It's the only way to be heard in the ridiculously chaotic world we now live in. It's a billion dollar industry now to distract us from our many other billion dollar distractions.

I agree. I'm curious though, and this is more rhetorical than anything else, but do you think Shaun King has gone through the process of assessing his tactics and made the decision that its necessary or has he just lost himself?

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I agree. I'm curious though, and this is more rhetorical than anything else, but do you think Shaun King has gone through the process of assessing his tactics and made the decision that its necessary or has he just lost himself?

A little of both. On one hand like you said it's an addiction. But on the other social media analytics and strategies are well known by this point.

25 minutes ago, calscuf said:

To me, there’s a difference between tasteful nudes and smut, but then again, I’m classy.

Sure and I struggled with choosing the noun. I already sound pretentious enough without using words like nudes to describe Playboy. Though in my defense I don't think the majority of their readership were looking at the pictorials and appreciating the sublime use of lighting angles.

28 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Sure and I struggled with choosing the noun. I already sound pretentious enough without using words like nudes to describe Playboy. Though in my defense I don't think the majority of their readership were looking at the pictorials and appreciating the sublime use of lighting angles.

you can do a lot with soft lighting and post processing air brushes...

Before image.jpeg

AfterImage result for women in bikini

9 hours ago, Jason said:

what would be good courses/majors for murderers, robbers, rapists and child molestors?

Sorry but those would only qualify to be USC students and they pay $75k per year.