• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

“I look like a white girl, but I don’t feel like one," she said. "I’m a black woman."

Really bitch?

Image result for halsey

We'll need to see her lower half before making an educated opinion on this. Who is this anyways?

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Sigh.  Giant Meteor, please come destroy us and get this shit over with.

Utah teen shamed for wearing 'racist' dress to prom, sparking cultural appropriation debate

It is ridiculous.  It’s not something that should be dignified with press coverage.  Is it even actually “traditional” ? It doesn’t seem like it to me.

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It is ridiculous.  It’s not something that should be dignified with press coverage.  Is it even actually “traditional” ? It doesn’t seem like it to me.

A lady that I import from sent my daughter a traditional Chinese dress as a present, I wonder if that's OK for her to wear or if my daughter is appropriating

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Agreed.  The idea that a few trolls on twitter can now make national news is simply stupid and more of an indictment than whether a dress is offensive or not.

People of other ethnicities other than white should not wear blue jeans or Western wear. They should all be publicly shamed wearing anything that isn't "traditional" clothing of their ethnic heritage.

Yeah, the blade cuts both ways, you dumbasses. 

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Agreed.  The idea that a few trolls on twitter can now make national news is simply stupid and more of an indictment than whether a dress is offensive or not.

It’s exactly what they are.  Trolls.  It doesn’t seem like it’s even “viral” or it wasn’t.  4000 retweets or whatever isn’t that many relatively.  Certainly more attention then she probably wanted but If they hadn’t put it in the national news it could have just gone away. 

Its unfortunate but the world is what it is.  I think this is a good lesson that if you wish to share stuff online it should only be with a closed private account.  Not sure if that’s possible with twitter.  If not, dump it. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

People of other ethnicities other than white should not wear blue jeans or Western wear. They should all be publicly shamed wearing anything that isn't "traditional" clothing of their ethnic heritage.

Yeah, the blade cuts both ways, you dumbasses. 

What about mullets?

7 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

You know what's really offensive?  That a few trolls on twitter still have yet to make national news! 

Am I right, @Adam ?!

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Sigh.  Giant Meteor, please come destroy us and get this shit over with.

Utah teen shamed for wearing 'racist' dress to prom, sparking cultural appropriation debate

the idiocy has become as thick as the marine layer in anaheim.

also, why are you posting in font size 6? it's tough for the older guys here ( Blarg ) to read some of these.