• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

21 hours ago, gotbeer said:

We are going through a time similar to McCarthyism right now.

Thomas Jefferson statue at U-Va. shrouded in black

Tell me again @red321 how some the left weren't going to conflate the entirety of American misdoings with confederate symbols, especially with those on the right egging them on to do so.

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Tell me again @red321 how some the left weren't going to conflate the entirety of American misdoings with confederate symbols, especially with those on the right egging them on to do so.

Slay that strawman, you go girl. 

Never stated some on the left wouldn't try and do it...my statement was I didn't feel it was appropriate to argue one (confederate monuments) by stating whatabout the other (founding fathers).

57 minutes ago, red321 said:

Slay that strawman, you go girl. 

Never stated some on the left wouldn't try and do it...my statement was I didn't feel it was appropriate to argue one (confederate monuments) by stating whatabout the other (founding fathers).

Which was and is silly since the vanguards on each side had and have clearly already moved well past your line in the sand. But please, continue to argue why the Sega Saturn won't stand a chance against the Sony Playstation.

Well...it's certainly an article. (Never change faux news. Never change)
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/liberals-sick-alt-left-are-taking-red-pill.html

(Like any good propaganda there are grains of truth sprinkled in but then creative gets a hold of it and zoom, off it goes into nutter territory.) 

So what's everyones thought on this?

Lions revoke season tickets of man who used racial slur to describe African-American fans

Sure what he said was pretty bad.  But doesn't he have the 1st ammendment right to say what he wants?  And do the Lions have a right to monitor someone's correspondence and punish them for something they don't agree with? 

24 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Lions revoke season tickets of man who used racial slur to describe African-American fans

Sure what he said was pretty bad.  But doesn't he have the 1st ammendment right to say what he wants?  And do the Lions have a right to monitor someone's correspondence and punish them for something they don't agree with? 

The Lions have the right to do business or not do business with anyone they want.

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

He has the right to say what he wants on public property. As an owner of a business, I wouldn't want filth like that in my building.

13 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

The Lions have the right to do business or not do business with anyone they want.

Mostly agree. The only challenge I have with this stuff and the NFL and why I'm okay with the public protest of Kapernick is many franchises get/have gotten public funding for shit. You don't get to act exclusively as a private entity if you're receiving welfare IMO. 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Mostly agree. The only challenge I have with this stuff and the NFL and why I'm okay with the public protest of Kapernick is many franchises get/have gotten public funding for shit. You don't get to act exclusively as a private entity if you're receiving welfare IMO. 

I agree in theory but then that would would eliminate a lot of owners.  The government has its hands in almost everything already.