• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

Trump is acting like he doesn't know anything about the KKK and he initially wouldn't denounce David Dukes endorsement.

Seriously, who would want an endorsement from the former head of the KKK?

This could be what finally undoes Trumps campaign.

I wasn't sure before but now I'm convinced he's a bigot. 

Edited by Angels#1Fan

Trump is acting like he doesn't know anything about the KKK and he initially wouldn't denounce David Dukes endorsement.

I'm guessing he will lock up the GOP nomination because of this. It'll hurt him in the general election though.

This is kind of sickening. I thought for sure his momentum would have died off by now, but he is gonna crush the other candidates. This is unprecedented.

And the scary thing is, Hilary is despised enough that he could actually beat her.

I hadn't given two shits about the election until tonight. Now, I am legitimately scared.

Don't be scared, grasshopper....

Trump will bring jobs back to the U.S by making better deals with other countries and corporations that  are screwing us.

He's pissing off Mitch McConnell (republican head of the Senate who is a dick).

And he'll be more aggressive against ISIS, a death cult who wants us all eliminated.

He's a good person. Sleep well.

You know Trump isn't a bigot. 

But if CNN has convinced you he is, then they've done their job.

He called immigrants rapists and criminals. You say he's not a bigot but that's really not as clear as you're making it.

Not denouncing the KKK is pretty strange. Not sure why a politician would act like he needs to research unless he's a bigot or acting like one for votes. And anyone who acts like a bigot to get votes is pretty suspect.

and yet every time he says something stupid or controversial, his numbers unexplicably go up.

i can't explain why this is true for him this year when we've seen plenty of politicians crash and burn over the years for things they've said or hinted at. for whatever reasons it's different with the donald this year.

part of what is making this such a bizarre yet fascinating election.

He called immigrants rapists and criminals. You say he's not a bigot but that's really not as clear as you're making it.

Not denouncing the KKK is pretty strange. Not sure why a politician would act like he needs to research unless he's a bigot or acting like one for votes. And anyone who acts like a bigot to get votes is pretty suspect.

Might want to sit down for this::   There are some people coming to this country and breaking our laws after their visas expire, or after they have illegally  crossed our borders from the north and south.  Some  of them are rapists and hard criminals.

I don't think Duke  even endorsed Trump. It was  a gotcha question at Trump's  presser on Friday, and Trump denounced Duke as many times as he could.

On the other hand, Robert Byrd, a Democrat Senator  klansman, was asked for an endorsement  by Hillary Clinton years ago.

I think Trump decided to play games with Jake Tapper on CNN after being asked repeatedly about the KKK. The OLD race card is always played against Repubs.

LOL, the water bottle thing WTF?  

Last year, after the State of the Union address, Marco Rubio gave the "response speech".

Right in the middle of the speech he reached over for a bottle of water and took a sip. It looked a little awkward, and some people made fun of it.