• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

If you thought that opera sucked before...

I'm a big classical fan.  It's at least 60% of my 90 gigs of music. 

I have just never been able to get into opera.  I enjoy the instrumental music for most great operas, but the vocals set me on edge. I still have a negative reaction whenever I hear the 3 tenors stuff, which was little more than 3 prima donnas shrieking as loud as they possibly could trying to outdo one another. Not musical at all. 

That video is particularly grotesque, though. 

pavarotti, brother.

I can acknowledge the amazing instrument he had, and composers like Puccini who wrote Nessun Dorma and such are extraordinary. 

i just don't like listening to it.

It's the same with bassoon music.  I appreciate the musicianship of anybody who can play Vivaldi's or Mozart's bassoon concertos, and the composers are geniuses no matter what they write, but it's not something that i listen to intentionally. 

You being a Mariners fan makes total sense now .