• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Nevada wack-job Assemblywoman rushes to Ammon Bundy

Batshit-crazy Nevada Asssemblywoman Michele Fiore, famous for her Christmas card with her entire family holding firearms, is headed to Oregon in response to Ammon Bundy's plea for political leaders to go to Oregon to support his cause. She has talked another Assemblywoman, Republican Shelly Shelton, into going along with her.God help us, this woman is running for Congress.

Since taking over federal lands by force is apparently an acceptable act now, even patriotic, I may have to change my vacation plans.

Michele Fiore heading to Oregon to support Bundy's cause

Squatter's rights, bitches

Years ago I would go Chukar hunting east of Virginia City, NV and people put up signs and had a trailer squatting around the silver mines, guess it was legal and they figured go ahead, nothing there but a skull of an old miner.  

Then someone put in a golf course and tract homes around it.  Then the golf course dried up and now you just have people squatting in the tract homes.