• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

New Hampshire

She can do what she wants. More power to her for sure. However, any effort to present oneself in a very specific way on the exterior is pretty shallow in my estimation.

I actually agree. I've generally lived in liberal, counter-cultural bubbles so interact with all sorts of folks who take on this or that style or expression or fad that is supposedly hip, edgy, or spiritual, and find the incessant need to create a self-defining persona to be a bit irritating, as if having dreds makes you cool and edgy, or wearing a turban and bindi makes you spiritual. But I strongly support their right to do so.

I actually agree. I've generally lived in liberal, counter-cultural bubbles so interact with all sorts of folks who take on this or that style or expression or fad that is supposedly hip, edgy, or spiritual, and find the incessant need to create a self-defining persona to be a bit irritating, as if having dreds makes you cool and edgy, or wearing a turban and bindi makes you spiritual. But I strongly support their right to do so.

We agree on something else! Let's date bro

What is "weird"? By whose standards? That's what self-defining means: deciding one's own state of normalcy. If that means dreds and (presumably) a hairy bush, more power to her.

if you're talking about hilary or fiorina, i'm never posting in this forum ever again.

You consider what we now pay per month used to be the cost of 3-5 doctor visits, somethings missing. I had a friend get salmonella from bad chicken while we were working our first ever full-time jobs for fedex straight out of high school. Fedex required 18-24 months employment before you were eligible for their health benefits, which were decent. My friend got essentially food poisoning, spent one night in the ER while uninsured, and had a hospital bill over $3,000.

I have insurance, and we got an ER bill for almost $6K because someone with no medical training decided that my wife should have gone to quick care instead. This is despite the fact that we had a written statement from the ER physician stating that it was the appropriate level of care. Both of us are nurses, so we have a fair idea what level of care means.

wow...has any candidate taken a big as drubbing as a result of their debate performance as Rubio did? Falls from second to fifth and by most accounts pretty much ended his chance to get the Republican nomination.

Republican establishment has to be shitting itself right now...Trump vs. Cruz with a possibility of an open convention.

Kasich really has no visible path to the nomination, Rubot has malfunctioned, Christie has dropped out...that leaves them with...Jeb!, who the most inspiring thing you can say about him is he uses that fancy exclamation point.