• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

New Hampshire

Statistically not everyone can be successful. There are bright, hard working, personable people who go absolutely nowhere. Very common. It's the current distribution of wealth.

And yes a good portion of the country is born stupid.

Wealth is not fixed. It can be created. Certainly there will be winners and losers but so what. We can't all be Mike Trout

bernie and the donald winning in new hampshire doesn't speak very highly of the people of new hampshire.

impressed that kasich finished second.

apparently christie is headed back to jersey to have a nice long chat with himself about his chances. i like christie and hope he stays in the race. he needs to find that moment that puts him on every lead story in the news (in a good way).

I anxiously await hearing about New Hampshire again

in 4 years  

this is usually about the point in the process where someone drudges out a "for the last 18 elections, whoever wins in new hampshire wins the presidency" kind of a stat.

or whatever it is.

LOL. Both candidates of each party that won, I so strongly dislike.

Almost glad my vote doesn't count because California is already decided just like Texas.

The Dems best chances at keeping the Whitehouse is with Hillary, the GOP's best chance at taking the Whitehouse is with Rubio.

They picked their least electable candidates in the NH primary.

So the election may come down to: Communist Old White Guy vs Racist Billionaire White Guy.

The GOP is forgetting that in order to win the general election you have win independent & some Dem voters, any Independent supporters Trump has will turn on Trump eventually because of Trump's racist & misogynistic comments.

If Dem voters want to see someone win a landslide victory against Trump in the general election, Hillary would be the best choice, she can play the Feminist card & accuse Trump of being a misogynistic sexist (which is true since Trump will likely make misogynistic remarks during his campaign)

& it will work in her favor. The extremists will vote for her no matter what she's done.

The GOP could win a Landslide general election victory against Sanders if they picked Rubio.

Youngish Latino Vs Old White Guy thats openly Communist.

Sanders won't carry the black/latino vote as Well as Obama & Rubio will do better with Latino's than Romney.

this post is laughably misinformed.

You do realize that Sanders polls better vs the republicans than Hillary, right?

I can't begin to understand the scope of bullshit tethered to our healthcare system. It's a giant cluster****. Common sense tells us that it should be far less expensive for consumers. I wish I could pay my doctors like I pay my mechanic.

What this guy is doing is pretty cool.

http://tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-481-how-capitalism-can-fix-health-care/

Edited by Adam

bernie and the donald winning in new hampshire doesn't speak very highly of the people of new hampshire.

I think it's just a reflection of what many voters in this country are thinking. They're frustrated so they want to burn down the system.

I won't be voting for either Trump or Sanders but it's obvious to me why they are polling so high.

What is "weird"? By whose standards? That's what self-defining means: deciding one's own state of normalcy. If that means dreds and (presumably) a hairy bush, more power to her.

She can do what she wants. More power to her for sure. However, any effort to present oneself in a very specific way on the exterior is pretty shallow in my estimation.