• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

New Hampshire

Predictions?

Pretty clear Bernie will beat Clinton, the only mystery is by how much. Will be interesting to see if there is actually a contest once you get out of Iowa and New Hampshire...two states that really lined up well for Sanders (very liberal Democrats and very white).

Guessing Trump wins on the Republican side...but who comes in second? The Pussy? The Rubot? Is this the death knell for Bush, Kasich, and/or Christie? Does anyone know where Carson is...does Carson know where Carson is?

I think this photo of Rubot's campaign manager in New Hampshire physically accosting someone dressed up as Rubot 3000 tells us all we need to know about where the campaign season is....hard to believe it's really just opening week and not the final days...can't it be over already?

psbkapveayzk0jsjqjer.jpg

NH is absolutely going to feel the Bern tonight.  Which I guess means that there's a special place in hell for all of them that have a vagina.  I think if the win is in single digits, we'll see the entitled one try to spin it that it's somehow a win for her.

I'm not convinced that Trump will win anything until he actually wins something.  Who knows, maybe tonight is the night.  If anyone joins our Fallen Tributes thread after tonight, I think it will be Christie and/or Carson.  Maybe even Carly.  

I am curious, since the entire voting process is based around choosing the government that represents you, why would you choose not to decide on issues that effect yourself?

I try to vote based upon how I think it will affect the well-being of as many people as possible. Obviously my needs, or more importantly the needs of my family, are very important, but I try to look beyond my personal needs.

I know. What a fag.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Which I guess means that there's a special place in hell for all of them that have a vagina. 

==============================

That really had to vault into the top 5 when she said that.  Both these parties are nuts.  I really think we should just vote for whoever can eat animal feces, animal testicles, hog anus and donkey semen the fastest and declare them the winner. 

Chris Christie raises his hand first. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

LOL. Both candidates of each party that won, I so strongly dislike.

Almost glad my vote doesn't count because California is already decided just like Texas.

The Dems best chances at keeping the Whitehouse is with Hillary, the GOP's best chance at taking the Whitehouse is with Rubio.

They picked their least electable candidates in the NH primary.

So the election may come down to: Communist Old White Guy vs Racist Billionaire White Guy.

The GOP is forgetting that in order to win the general election you have win independent & some Dem voters, any Independent supporters Trump has will turn on Trump eventually because of Trump's racist & misogynistic comments.

If Dem voters want to see someone win a landslide victory against Trump in the general election, Hillary would be the best choice, she can play the Feminist card & accuse Trump of being a misogynistic sexist (which is true since Trump will likely make misogynistic remarks during his campaign)

& it will work in her favor. The extremists will vote for her no matter what she's done.

The GOP could win a Landslide general election victory against Sanders if they picked Rubio.

Youngish Latino Vs Old White Guy thats openly Communist.

Sanders won't carry the black/latino vote as Well as Obama & Rubio will do better with Latino's than Romney.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP