• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This day in AngelsWin.com History...

Chuck

AW, Arte and the Angels on the field raise Brian's blood pressure so he had to step away.

Brian was at a game and he was yelling at Mathis daring him to hit a home run. In fact he dared Mathis if he hit a home run he would hit his jersey in the team store. Sure enough Mathis hits a home run and Brian tried to buy a jersey but they didn't sell them. It was pretty funny.

I didn't think I pre-dated AO, but if he has only been here for 9 years, then I do by a couple of years. I was after the Vlad signing, maybe 2005. I remember getting an invite email from Chuck. Since then I haven't really gone anywhere else. This is the only message board I visit. I used to go on AOL, ESPN and the MLB, but more of a lurker than a poster. I liked the baseball chat rooms of AOL, because it was more of a conversation.

lgyumch.jpg