• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

RIP Fish

Doug Stanhope had a nice series of tweets about Abe:

This reminds us all. AIDS is real, it's still out there and it's still deadly no matter your sexuality, race or age. #RIPAbeVigoda

Yeah. Tell that to Abe Vigoda. @itransform3 @Misstabstevens "Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity"

To the person or persons who murdered Abe Vigoda: You WILL be caught, You WILL be brought to justice. You are a COWARD and You WILL PAY.

Hello @Delta @DeltaAssist I'm scheduled to fly from LAX tonight & making sure flights have not been cxld due to news of Abe Vigoda's death

The shock of the passing of Abe Vigoda is like my generation's 9/11. None of us will ever forget where we were this tragic day.

You make jokes to deal with the pain but the fact is - if it can happen to Abe Vigoda, it can happen to *any* of us.

The untimely death of Abe Vigoda should remind us all life is short & to savor every moment. You never know when your time will come.

he always did quality work. such a great deadpan look on his face all the time. loved him on barney miller.

Ill have to see if I can't have my mom send me a pic of my Grandfather - but, he was a dead ringer for the younger (Godfather era), Abe Vigoda, and it was pretty funny...  

My grandparents first moved to Ca during the height of Barney Miller's popularity.. they settled in LA initially and he would constantly be stopped on the street and asked for an autograph.  Anyway -- long story short, he called my parents once shortly after they had moved and told them how he was constantly being stopped by "Americanos" calling him a "pescado" (Spanish for fish), and wanting him to sign his name..   Which he did -- his own name...   mostly cause he thought they were possibly crazy and mistaking a human for a...  fish..

I'm told he laughed uncontrollably when they told him Fish was Abe Vigoda's character on TV.