• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Dodgers could trade Andre Ethier before April

Chuck

I don't know if you've noticed but he has been in a non stop war with Claude and has a knee jerk reaction to ever post he makes. Every post regardlessof content and it's the same argument back and forth.

They really need to get together at Panera and share some flavored coffee and scones and work this out.

Oh I agree Claude and I go back and forth more than anyone right now. But to pretend it isn't hypocritical of you Calling me contrarian is kinda funny.

I just can't imagine we'd sit out of the LF FA foray to this point only to give up a draft pick for Fowler.  Granted, I think he would help quite a bit, I just don't think he's the guy we've been waiting out.  

Obviously the longer they wait, the cheaper he will be.  The cheaper he is, the more it offsets the draft pick loss.  I'm not implying this was the plan all along, but I have to hope this is something they have monitored.

Ken Rosenthal tweeted today that he is hearing the Rockies won't be trading Blackmon, but if they do trade an OF, it will be Dickerson.  He also said he believes Dickerson would require less to get than Blackmon would.  Would that be because he was injured last year?

Ken Rosenthal tweeted today that he is hearing the Rockies won't be trading Blackmon, but if they do trade an OF, it will be Dickerson.  He also said he believes Dickerson would require less to get than Blackmon would.  Would that be because he was injured last year?

Yeah, he missed time due to plantar fasciitis and fractured ribs.  Prior to that though there didn't appear to be a huge issue with injury.  I'd want Dickerson before Blackmon