• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official Guns Thread

there was a case maybe 15 years ago of some chick in houston (?) who ran into a guy who got stuck in her windshield. she had so much compassion she just simply parked the car in her garage and went inside with him still alive and stuck in the glass. i'll see if i can find the story.

I want her lawyer if I ever get in trouble 

Mallard's attorney, Mike Heiskell, said: "I think this is overreaching on the part of the prosecution and the police, and, in the end, I believe the law will shake out that this was simply a case of failure to stop and render aid."

On June 27, 2016 at 11:19 AM, nate said:

This gun lovin' patriot lived not too far from me.  The oldest daughter apparently was supposed to get married on Monday.

I'm sure in death the mom will be happy to know her guns are still safe and sound.

how much harder?  Here is my issue with many anti-gun folk.  They want to whittle away at the second amendment.  They want to tear it apart piece by piece.  That isn't how the Constitution was set up.  The framers understood that things would change and so they made an option to change the Constitution.  If you want to eradicate the second amendment, then do it the way you are supposed to.

The Supreme Court just ruled against some Texas bill to add a bunch of steps to getting an abortion and they ruled that the Texas' bill made it too burdensome for a woman to exercise her rights. 

Going to be difficult to pass any meaningful gun legislation if the court is at all consistent.