• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Flying to Europe

On 1/13/2016 at 0:26 PM, Stradling said:

Italy to be exact. Just starting the travel plans and looking for some advice from people that have booked their own travel. I have traveled a lot but the company always took care of it. So there is a newer class of flight called Premium Economy, it is about twice as much as regular economy but you do get more leg room and get on the plane earlier. Have any of you flown this, is it worth it? I am struggling paying four times as much to fly business class, which is what I really would rather do, but every dollar I spend on flying is a dollar I am not spending on other aspects of the trip. Any advice on when to purchase, how to purchase? Are there sure fire tricks that work. It is for a Honeymoon, so I will probably just splurge for business class, but just looking for some help with this one. I have looked at AAA, and it is ok, not the most user friendly site. I have looked directly at the airlines website. I have also gone through and looked at expedia and such. Any of you flown Alitalia Air? Thanks everyone.

While this isn't to Italy.  You could take the train from France maybe?

Might be too late for your plans.  But I came across this article.

I flew on an all-business-class airline I had never heard of, and it was one of the best travel experiences I've ever had