• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official Car and DUI Thread

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I have no sympathy for the despicable people who drink and drive.

I think you can sum up the selfishness of someone who drinks and drives into two words.

"Run bitch."

Andrew Gallo 04/09/09

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

6-time drunk driver sentenced to probation

The driver was sentenced to five years probation and 75 hours of community service. He posted bond right after his arrest and did not spend any time in jail.

I'm sure everyone is safe though.

decisions like this always defy logic and common sense. i'm sure his attorney fought like mad to exclude his previous convictions. 

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

6-time drunk driver sentenced to probation

The driver was sentenced to five years probation and 75 hours of community service. He posted bond right after his arrest and did not spend any time in jail.

I'm sure everyone is safe though.

I know a practicing attorney in Orange County who just got sentenced for his 5th and 6th DUIs (they occurred just days apart). He just got sentenced to a few days in jail as well (he actually got punished worse after his 4th), along with probation. The State Bar hasn't disciplined him either. 

It's crazy. The State is so lax on discipline. Nobody wants to build more jails. 

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Geoff said:

The only way to stop a bad drunk behind the wheel is with a good drunk behind the wheel.

On 8/10/2016 at 9:09 AM, mtangelsfan said:

As I have posted numerous times, they don't care about drinking and driving until someone gets killed.  Of course then its too late and they also still usually don't throw the book at these people as they should unless they're Mexican.

Fixed.