• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What are your true thoughts on Angel Stadium?

Its 15 minutes from my house so i appreciate the proximity. They could use some other food options but they don't prohibit you from bringing outside food if you plan in advance. So if you want a hotdog and a beer to watch a game their concessions are reasonable. Just avoid the tongue lady on the upper view level.

Part of the problem with food is that the place is so old. It affects lots of things.  

Many spring training and minor league facilities have better food and beverage options. 

Tempe Diablo Stadium sucks, too, aside from decent access, and the view beyond LF.  Probably the worst Cactus League stadium when it comes to food and beverage.  Tiny concourses, few actual seats, lack of shade.  

Feels like home to me. I can't describe the feelings I get when I'm in that ballpark.

I can recommend a good plumber to help with the bathrooms at your house.  Then throw out all your wooden chairs with no cushions.  And for God's sake, put something other than hot dogs, pizza and beer in your refrigerator.  It's also a good idea not to invite your drunken friends over with their baseball opinions, LOL.

Edited by tomsred

The stadium doesn't have 'entertainment options' around it.

The positive:

Ingress and egress to and from the stadium/freeways is as painless as possible.

The negative:

No entertainment options next to the stadium.

I live in SoCal. There are entertainment options everywhere else.  I will take the quick path getting to and from there every time.

I live in SoCal. There are entertainment options everywhere else.  I will take the quick path getting to and from there every time.

My last object lesson in this was the last time I went (or ever will go again) to Dodger Stadium. I had a hotel two miles from the ballpark, and it took me an hour to get from the hotel to my seat.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I may not be the best one to ask, because I haven't been to a lot of ballparks, and some of the ones that I have been to have either been torn down or are no longer in use for baseball. The only one of the newer parks that I have been to is the Rangers park. My list:

D. C. (RFK) Stadium

Old Comiskey

Atlanta-Fulton County

Arlington Stadium

Ballpark at Arlington

Dodger Stadium

Angels Stadium

Angel Stadium is very meh. Boring. Nothing really stands out. The parking and access is the best but other than that its heading towards dump status. Wish they'd build a new stadium in the parking lot. Of the parks I've been to, AT&T and Petco Parks are still at the top of the list.

I may not be the best one to ask, because I haven't been to a lot of ballparks, and some of the ones that I have been to have either been torn down or are no longer in use for baseball. The only one of the newer parks that I have been to is the Rangers park. My list:

D. C. (RFK) Stadium

Old Comiskey

Atlanta-Fulton County

Arlington Stadium

Ballpark at Arlington

Dodger Stadium

Angels Stadium

Jesus that is one sad list.

The MLB stadiums I have been to are:  Angel Stadium, Chavez Latrine, Qualcomm Stadium, Overstock.com, and Wrigley Field.

I've driven by but have not been inside: Marlins Park, Turner Field, US Cellular Field, and Candlestick Park.     

You survived RFK without falling concrete landing on your head? Good Day!