• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Wait, what?

No, it didn't. Calm your tits, conservatives.

if california is registering voters from DMV files, and illegal aliens can get a drivers license, then won't there be some/several illegals that become registered to vote? what am i missing here?

The act they passed is real but what is being missed is how the RawConservative words what will happen to incite more panic.  Very similar law was passed by Bush in Texas when he was governor.  When I moved to Texas I did not register to vote and when I got my license a voter reg card showed up also. 

It is not saying just anyone show up to the DMV and vote but you can be eligible to get one through the DMV. The law by nature though does seem to open itself up to fraud.  There are better was to do things if you are just trying to get more people to the ballot box. 

I worked at insurance companies that were wanting to insure Mexican citizens whether they had a U.S. license or not.  I never thought that was a good idea either. 

“The New Motor Voter Act automatically registers to vote all eligible voters when they obtain or renew their drivers licenses at the Department of Motor Vehicles instead of requiring them to fill out a form.”

Undocumented workers get a license.  But, for most of you, on the top right hand corner of the license will be printed Federal Limits Apply.  Mine does not, but if it says that, that means you get pulled over, they call INS.

I was registered in California and my guess is the DMV in Texas sent my info to the State Secretary of Voters or whoever it is and they sent me a voter registration.  I think this is saying the DMV can send your info off and they can determine if you are eligible.

Once again, I could be wrong and if I am who here wants to join my militia and fight to the death. 

I was registered in California and my guess is the DMV in Texas sent my info to the State Secretary of Voters or whoever it is and they sent me a voter registration.  I think this is saying the DMV can send your info off and they can determine if you are eligible.

Once again, I could be wrong and if I am who here wants to join my militia and fight to the death. 

Will there be punch and pie?

Here is some key words...even from the shit their pants article.

“The New Motor Voter Act automatically registers to vote all eligible voters when they obtain or renew their drivers licenses at the Department of Motor Vehicles instead of requiring them to fill out a form.”

Hell, currently when you go to the DMV to get or renew your license you are offered the opportunity to register to vote, the tools and information is already available.

Both my kids when they got licenses at 16 of course didn't register to vote.  They have a year probation period and can not register on-line at 17 but have to go in.  They still couldn't vote so doubt they registered.  At 18 I renewed their licenses on-line and did not click register. They both got voter registrations in the mail.  Tricky Texas Repubs.

I will be angry when the illegals hit my power ball ticket.

I had this conversation with my step sister who lives in Texas.  She follows every conservative website there is and posted this on facebook.  I usually just scroll past her nonsense, but I couldn't help but respond to this.  It took me 2 minutes to google the correct information and give it to her. 

She is one of those who got herself a gun for Christmas because 'Murica

I had this conversation with my step sister who lives in Texas.  She follows every conservative website there is and posted this on facebook.  I usually just scroll past her nonsense, but I couldn't help but respond to this.  It took me 2 minutes to google the correct information and give it to her. 

Anything that they can find - or manufacture - about a Democrat doing something wrong is suddenly all over the internet. I blocked one of my high school friends after about the third or fourth article about Obama taking everyone's guns.

As long as you can cut and paste "Obama the traitorous treasonous Muslim who destroyed America"  there really is no reason to spend a few minutes checking what is real or not. I was hoping there would be a Republican that may interest me over Hillary but even when you put 17 of them out there, none have any other ideas or things to say.  Yes I know Hillary is a lying sack, but....

I think the GOP doesn't believe they can win so they all stick to the same gibberish.  It would be refreshing to see one take a different slant other than fear factor will win.

if california is registering voters from DMV files, and illegal aliens can get a drivers license, then won't there be some/several illegals that become registered to vote? what am i missing here?

yes it is possible that some illegal aliens will be registered to vote.

It is a con fallacy that Hispanics (including the illegals because 99% are illegal you know) are just going to vote Dem. for free handouts. Maybe that is why the same thing in Texas was not a government coo because at the time it was enacted, Catholic Hispanics in Texas were mostly voting Rep.

Now while Hannity will be correct when he tells you some illegals will get registered to vote, remember in their production meetings they decide to inflate the numbers by 30,000 to 40,000%.  I would to if people just believe everything you say without thinking. 

Does it really matter in California anyway?  Dems should win the electoral anyway so what does a few million extra illegal votes going to change. 

Now when they can get the illegals to take the electoral points for Dems in Texas then armageddon has actually commenced.