• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Piazza and Griffey elected to HOF

nate

Hated griffey when he was playing, just because of how bad he used to kill us. But he was anazing to watch. Ow that hes retired i give him total due as one of rhe top 3 or 4 guys ive ever seen play.still the nicest swing in history, imo

Piazza i loved. That was still the sumbest move in dodger history. Yeah, trading pedro was stupid, but no one could have known then. Piazza wasnt just a stud ballplayer, he was a huge star and mind of king of LA until kobe/shaq took over. Guy was on tv shows, commercials, etc. I remember they didnt want to spend the 100 mill on piazza, who wanted to be rhe first guy to get that much. So they traded him..and signed kevin brown to 105 that offseason. Good job FOX

I haven't read the 3 morons excuses for not voting for Griffey Jr but he's my favorite player of all time and I'm so glad he owns the record. I had a collection of 26 of his baseball cards that got stolen so hearing about him again brought up that bad memory but if anyone here didn't get to see him play that much, youtube him. Simply amazing!

We already know about Ortiz. He had a positive test in 2003

maybe i'm wrong, and that'd be fine, but from what i remember there was only the suggestion that he failed a test. i'm not naive, but it can't be just heresay. the guys being kept out are guilty both egregiously and beyond any doubt. despite what their hollow protestations may be.

Lots of people see the DH as half a player. What I don't get is how Mussina is struggling to get in after Glavine was a first ballot HOFer. Guess MM should have hung around for a few years and milked the 300 wins instead of leaving baseball after a 20 win, 130 ERA+ season.

I also do not understand the lack of love for Mussina. If Glavine and Smoltz deserve to be in, so too does Mussina. And for me, it isn't a tough call.

But I think the voters will get it right. Mussina's vote total went from 24% last year to 43% this year. It might just take a few more years.