• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Satelite Radio

thanks for killing the thread tank

haters gonna hate.

pardon me while i go back to work and listen to music. it's such a tough choice some days wondering which of the 17 albums i've recorded that i'm going to listen to. or maybe i'll practice my autograph some more. #toughchoices

Might've be your receiver.

I thought that myself, but my buddy has a 2014 Challenger, and his goes out too in certain areas and it drives me friggin nuts. I'd rather the thing be off.

Idk how people don't have Sirius. AM/FM is so ****ing awful now. 

I don't even turn on the radio anymore. Ads. Same songs. Even most satellite radio stations play the same goddamn songs over and over. It's really unbearable.

I either listen to podcasts or use Spotify for $10 a month. I can download entire albums, songs, that stay on my phone and don't require any mobile service.

I've got SiriusXM and my only complaints are 1) No full time punk station and 2) No Pink Floyd Station. They've had Pearl Jam radio for a year. That's plenty. Change it to Floyd.

XM used to have a punk station back in the day but they 86'd it. Now they have XL Faction which plays a little punk but it's mixed in with shitty Alien Ant Farm type trash along with jerkoff Jason Ellis puking nonsense all over the airwaves.

• 2 weeks later...

yes...here's the deal...I just finished up with them yesterday. I do this once every 5 months, and I was laughing with the person yesterday because there is a very specific script they have to follow, even though we both know what the end result is going to be. $25/radio for 5 months (with tax, comes out to about $28 or 5.50 a month).

Call in the Sirius Customer Service Number.

The first person you talk to, simply tell them no. The service is too expensive. If you already have the radio on a car, tell them you are going to cancel it because it is too expensive. Do not accept any offer they give you. They will then transfer you to the special offers group.

The special offers group, tell them the same thing...tell them it's too expensive. The XM select package seems to be the best one, if you want internet service it is more. So, tell them you want the XM select package, but the price has to be right.

They will give you an offer, about $100 for 12 months. Tell them no. it's too expensive. Well, sir, because you are a special customer...they will then offer you $50 for 6 months. Tell them no, it's too expensive. They will then read their script about how you are a special customer...blah blah blah. The next offer should be $25 for 5 months. You say yes...they then read a script about how 5 months only, after 5 months goes to quarterly blah blah blah...you say sounds awesome...and then they say...no, you must say yes.

you say yes.

And then you have to follow the exact same script with them for the other two radios...they even offer the same pricing packages you already rejected for the other radio. They have to follow the script.

And then, in 5 months, you just call them up and do it again. And don't worry if you forget, they'll rebate whatever you've paid if you forget and they charge you the higher rate.

3rd time I've done it. Hell, this time they even tossed in 90 free days for one of the cars because it was a new radio.

Followed your plan, never got transferred but got six month for $28.  Thanks for the tip!

I've got SiriusXM and my only complaints are 1) No full time punk station and 2) No Pink Floyd Station.  They've had Pearl Jam radio for a year.  That's plenty.  Change it to Floyd.

And they have a freakin' Tom Petty station as well.  Nothing against TP but yeah, five Floyd a chance.

Funny thing, I called last night and followed the script and they wouldn't budge, so I said never mind.  Called this morning and got the results.  I actually went a day without it and man, did that suck.  I sometimes forget how much I use it.  Now I can once again listen to the idiotic ramblings of MLB network.

• 1 month later...