• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Brown Baggers

Glen

we have a school cafeteria that makes decent chow, but since i supervise lunch at a different part of the campus (we have a patio for some of the jr. high kids to use), i brown bag it. my wife's an excellent cook and she takes good care of my meals.

I eat Del Taco for lunch, everyday.

Unless my staff or the wife want to go out/meet for lunch, then we will go to Hollinshead or Ostioneria Siete Mares

I've never been to that 7 Mares place, but heard it's good. Can't beat Mexican seafood.

Hollingshead for lunch is a near impossible proposition. Hard to not crush at least 2 strong beers each visit.

I go through phases where I will either bring food from home or stock my mini fridge in the room with re-heat products or pre-made salads. Then after a while I go stir crazy and have to leave the building and go to a couple of the local places, either within walking distance or a couple miles. I think I've only gone to the downtown Santa Monica area twice since working near enough to the beach. Not sure why other than if I get close enough to the sand I may not go back to work.

Edited by notti

The new office I'm at has about 200 people and one refrigerator. I've been eating at the cafeteria, but I think I will start bringing my lunch again. Im not using that refrigerator, so maybe a cooler lunchbox.

I eat Del Taco for lunch, everyday.

Unless my staff or the wife want to go out/meet for lunch, then we will go to Hollinshead or Ostioneria Siete Mares

Kenny is a dick. I hate that guy. The old man was a dick too. And they all have huge asses and walk funny.

I'm like Cat. Work brings in various catering companies three days a week to provide lunch.

As mentioned in a different thread I've been meal prepping for a bit now. I bought one of those freezer lunch bag things and throw in the ice packs to keep the chicken and veggies, hard boiled eggs, and Greek yogurt cold. Never put reg fruit and peanut butter snack packs in them. But I dig bringing in lunch. I went shopping yesterday and spent about $75 on a weeks worth of meal prep. The sandwich shops and food trucks tend to be about $7-10 bucks a go. So I'm probably paying a bit more but feel so much better and am more productive. I prefer to pack my shit.

I like the mix because today I was tired of chicken and veggies, so I went to the food tray and dumped some mac and cheese from the bbq joint here in OC they used today. It was actually pretty solid with Brussel sprouts, green beans, and broccoli.

But our company is weird. They have a popcorn machine and slurpee machine on every floor.