• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Guns Pole

Gun Pole  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be required to pass a background check before purchasing a gun?

• Yes
    • No

Tank, the fact you always use "Barry"  really disqualifies you from an objective opinion.  sorry dude....oh shit i did it again. 

I know I am thought of as a Barry lover here and I think he sucks.  I am a can't live in fear factor daily person so I have to defend Barry now and then.  I have no other choice.  it is doom and gloom and end of times or once in a while say, was it really Barry's fault?

Illegal immigrants, terrorism, abortions, anal sex,  constitution raping, BLM land grabs, more illegal illegals, etc. etc. etc.  These things all went on before  Barry but are now amplified with the growth of social media. 

Sorry tank, love ya man.

So we can disqualify all the folks who used "W" to refer to Bush?

So we can disqualify all the folks who used "W" to refer to Bush?

Sure. Because obviously people who refer to Obama as Barry are doing it to distinguish him from his dad, former president Abdullah Hussein Obama.

Sure. Because obviously people who refer to Obama as Barry are doing it to distinguish him from his dad, former president Abdullah Hussein Obama.

Instead of just using the term "President".  I'm speaking of when he was in office.  

I doubt there was anyone struggling to know which one was president at what time.

Instead of just using the term "President". I'm speaking of when he was in office.

I doubt there was anyone struggling to know which one was president at what time.

Calling Bush Jr. "W" was done to distinguish him from his dad with the same first and last name, and it became a nickname. Calling Obama "Barry" is usually derisive.

I already knew NRA members are bunch of insecure !@#!3#$. They get a FWD:FWD:FWD email and go running to buy some POS gun that looks like an assault rifle.

We're looking for long term effect of guns being more difficult to access by the mentally unfit. Foolish to base it on short term knee-jerk reaction from the "baby penis" gun hoarders.

You said that fewer guns will be sold as a result of the President's actions.

I said that gun sales actually spiked. 

I have no issue having a long term goal of making guns more difficult to access by the mentally unfit.  But nothing the President did will do that, long term.

Now ... I'll let you get back fixating on penises. 

I already knew NRA members are bunch of insecure !@#!3#$. They get a FWD:FWD:FWD email and go running to buy some POS gun that looks like an assault rifle.

We're looking for long term effect of guns being more difficult to access by the mentally unfit. Foolish to base it on short term knee-jerk reaction from the "baby penis" gun hoarders.

You are a very angry person.

I hear Adam gives full body massages on the side.

Calling Bush Jr. "W" was done to distinguish him from his dad with the same first and last name, and it became a nickname. Calling Obama "Barry" is usually derisive.

this is true. i use barry as a derisive option intentionally.

I don't use W derisively. I use it to distinguish him from his father (HW). When I want to be derisive about Bush, I use "Dubya". Or "That guy who served two terms without being elected once". Or "President Cheney".

So you needed to distinguish between the two while he was president?

The fact a private lobby can control politicians and consumers is very upsetting. As Nate pointed out we have drivers license tests, car insurance, cars make most people more money than they cost. Why can't a gun permit be required? Pass a test, get your picture taken, and pay a minor fee. Mandatory renewal every 5-10 years.

The right to bear arms doesn't outweigh the right not to get shot.

I agree completely.

I do wonder, though, if there is any correlation between gun ownership and micro-penises. This is not to say that all or even most gun owners have micro-penises, but I'm wondering if a higher percentage of gun owners have micro-penises vs the macro variety.

I wonder if there's a correlation between obsessive condescension and micro-penises.