• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The spawn of Bundy continues the legacy...

Yes and they need to be forced out.  Don't let any supplies get to them.  They will leave when they get hungry enough.

and then arrest each one of them on federal charges.

The bellies on some of them you can tell they haven't lived off the land much. I think a requirement to be a Patriot should be you hunt and trap your own food and can brew your own bud light. 

I've missed where these guys have slit someone's throat, blown someone up, thrown homosexuals off of rooftops or actually killed or injured anyone.

Clearly these guys are beyond clowns but to make any kind of reference to ISIS is beyond idiotic.

You are right MT but with social media these days you are open to whatever.  If I pull a clown move tomorrow chances are I get called whatever. Don't pull clown moves if you don't want your feelings hurt. 

I've missed where these guys have slit someone's throat, blown someone up, thrown homosexuals off of rooftops or actually killed or injured anyone.

Clearly these guys are beyond clowns but to make any kind of reference to ISIS is beyond idiotic.

It is a play on Vanilla Ice.  It's a joke.  Chill out.

Y'allqaeda

Vanilla ISIS

Both a play on words, my serious friend.

One of the bundyites has called on other ranchers to stop paying their subsidized grazing fees...and insists that they be given our land for free (and I'm guessing they'll then resist any attempt to pay property tax on the land they've been given)...****ing freeloaders.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/campaign-launches-to-encourage-ranchers-to-stop-paying-grazing-fees

At this point the feds have let this go on way to long. Shut off the power and water, cut off access to supplies...any of them leave the property arrest them.